Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: k24a1
Today 05:28 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 6575
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 86
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317140
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101077
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2524
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40973
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 337
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55325
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64132
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4102
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 98
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52219
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167231
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 240
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6334
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 140

[REQUEST] Asus GL703GM BIOS Unlock
Hi everyone, i tried to mod my bios many times but i have always failed Sad  I would like to have a modded bios but i'm not able to make it.
Can anyone help me to get a modded bios? 
Thank you for your time
find
Please check BIOS main page and see if you can see ME FW version, if not download HWINFO64 and run it, on the large window, on the left side expand motherboard section, then go to ME area and find ME Firmware version. Once you know that, just the first number, go to this thread and in section "C" download the matching version ME System Tools package
https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-Management-Engine-Drivers-Firmware-amp-System-Tools.html

Inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, inside that a windows or win/win32 folder, select that win folder and hold shift then press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell). At the command prompt type the following command and then zip and upload the created file for me to check >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin
find
[attachment=16265 Wrote:Lost_N_BIOS pid='151379' dateline='1551810455']Please check BIOS main page and see if you can see ME FW version, if not download HWINFO64 and run it, on the large window, on the left side expand motherboard section, then go to ME area and find ME Firmware version.  Once you know that, just the first number, go to this thread and in section "C" download the matching version ME System Tools package
https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-Management-Engine-Drivers-Firmware-amp-System-Tools.html

Inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, inside that a windows or win/win32 folder, select that win folder and hold shift then press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell).  At the command prompt type the following command and then zip and upload the created file for me to check >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin

Thank you, i hope this is the correct file 
.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
Thanks, that's correct. Before you can flash in mod BIOS, unless you have USB Flashback on this model, you'll have to unlock BIOS Lock setting.
I made a guide just for this, you can start at step #6, because I will give you info to use from 1-5 below
https://www.win-raid.com/t3908f16-GUIDE-Grub-Setup-Var-Guide-Fix-Intel-FPT-Error-BIOS-Lock-Bit-Set-HSFS-W-Asus-or-Other-Mod-BIOS.html

BIOS Lock variable >> 0xA11
Your .efi file needs to be named >> Shell.efi

At grub prompt you'll type the following >> setup_var 0xA11 0x0

Then you can flash mod BIOS. I'm working on BIOS now, will post soon. You can go ahead with this for now, it will remain until you ever again flash stock BIOS or some other mod BIOS that does not have this lock disabled in it (I will disable in mod BIOS too)

For the mod BIOS, I'll be making the following changes -
Switch Boot menu, enable second advanced menu, enable chipset menu and enable OC performance menu

Once done, and you flash, please compare all settings inside new advanced and chipset vs what you can see in AMIBCP, and let me know if there's anything missing that you need and I can further enable (Or you can at that point to if you wanted Big Grin)
find
(03-06-2019, 01:51 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks, that's correct.  Before you can flash in mod BIOS, unless you have USB Flashback on this model, you'll have to unlock BIOS Lock setting.
I made a guide just for this, you can start at step #6, because I will give you info to use from 1-5 below
https://www.win-raid.com/t3908f16-GUIDE-Grub-Setup-Var-Guide-Fix-Intel-FPT-Error-BIOS-Lock-Bit-Set-HSFS-W-Asus-or-Other-Mod-BIOS.html

BIOS Lock variable >> 0xA11
Your .efi file needs to be named >> Shell.efi

At grub prompt you'll type the following >> setup_var 0xA11 0x0

Then you can flash mod BIOS.  I'm working on BIOS now, will post soon.  You can go ahead with this for now, it will remain until you ever again flash stock BIOS or some other mod BIOS that does not have this lock disabled in it (I will disable in mod BIOS too)

For the mod BIOS, I'll be making the following changes -
Switch Boot menu, enable second advanced menu, enable chipset menu and enable OC performance menu

Once done, and you flash, please compare all settings inside new advanced and chipset vs what you can see in AMIBCP, and let me know if there's anything missing that you need and I can further enable (Or you can at that point to if you wanted Big Grin)

Hi, i tried to flash a modified bios by myself whit 3 methods and every time whitout success. First i've followed your guide and disabled bios lock, next i made a modded bios whit amibcp. I prompt the command to flash into your guide on cmd but nothing happened. Second try, i've downloaded afuwin but he noticed me "Error 18" when i clicked on flash. Final try i went into the bios setting and selected ez flash but it  didn't flash because "the file selected isn't a proper bios". Huh
I hope your modded bios will be utilizable or maybe i failed whit the lock disable Confused
find
Show me grub screen after you do the unlock, you can do it again or simply type this and show me the output >> setup_var 0xA11
If it shows 0x0 then it's unlocked.

As for rest of what you mentioned, EZ Flash will not work with mod BIOS, and AFU may work but you have to try all 100 versions and method before finding correct one, that is why I prefer doing FPT method.

You said >> " I prompt the command to flash into your guide on cmd but nothing happened"
This does not make sense to me, unsure what you mean or what you did etc. But it doesn't sound correct.
Few things first here, before flashing BIOS with FPT, you need to dump BIOS region via FPT >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin
Then you modify that file. That is the ONLY file you flash back with FPT, do not modify stock BIOS and flash via FPT, you will loose your serial, UUID, NVRAM etc.

To flash bios region back after you modify it, you need to open admin command prompt at the folder location that contains FTP and your modified BIOS region file. To do this, select that folder that directly contains these files, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell). Then at the command prompt you type following >> FPTw.exe -bios -f modbiosreg.bin

If you see any errors STOP and show image, do not attempt to keep flashing, you can brick your board in a single click if you are using wrong command or wrong file etc.

And sorry about this, it appears I was going to mod BIOS for you above in post #4, but never posted the modified BIOS? Did we talk in PM or something, maybe that's why I didn't post? Or, maybe I accidentally closed tab earlier and thought I already posted mod BIOS for you? if so, sorry about that, I'll unlock it now!

AMIBCP can only unlock things in currently visible sections for you, everything else is much more involved editing.

Here is mod BIOS, flash M1 first, then if no second advanced, chipset and OC performance menu, then flash M2 instead (Unsure if AMIBCP edit was needed or not, only M2 has this, may not be necessary so M1 first)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=58723888323886160827

So >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosregM1.bin
Or >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosregM2.bin

*** These BIOS are only for Gianlu11, anyone else DO NOT FLASH or you will loose your serial, UUID, NVRAM etc.
If anyone else needs unlocked BIOS upload your FPT dumped BIOS region, and unlock your BIOS lock setting while you wait, all per above instructions
find
(03-15-2019, 11:18 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Show me grub screen after you do the unlock, you can do it again or simply type this and show me the output >> setup_var 0xA11
If it shows 0x0 then it's unlocked.

As for rest of what you mentioned, EZ Flash will not work with mod BIOS, and AFU may work but you have to try all 100 versions and method before finding correct one, that is why I prefer doing FPT method.

You said  >> " I prompt the command to flash into your guide on cmd but nothing happened"
This does not make sense to me, unsure what you mean or what you did etc.  But it doesn't sound correct.
Few things first here, before flashing BIOS with FPT, you need to dump BIOS region via FPT >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin
Then you modify that file.  That is the ONLY file you flash back with FPT, do not modify stock BIOS and flash via FPT, you will loose your serial, UUID, NVRAM etc.

To flash bios region back after you modify it, you need to open admin command prompt at the folder location that contains FTP and your modified BIOS region file.  To do this, select that folder that directly contains these files, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell).  Then at the command prompt you type following >> FPTw.exe -bios -f modbiosreg.bin

If you see any errors STOP and show image, do not attempt to keep flashing, you can brick your board in a single click if you are using wrong command or wrong file etc.

And sorry about this, it appears I was going to mod BIOS for you above in post #4, but never posted the modified BIOS?  Did we talk in PM or something, maybe that's why I didn't post?  Or, maybe I accidentally closed tab earlier and thought I already posted mod BIOS for you?  if so, sorry about that, I'll unlock it now!

AMIBCP can only unlock things in currently visible sections for you, everything else is much more involved editing.

Here is mod BIOS, flash M1 first, then if no second advanced, chipset and OC performance menu, then flash M2 instead (Unsure if AMIBCP edit was needed or not, only M2 has this, may not be necessary so M1 first)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=58723888323886160827

So >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosregM1.bin
Or >> FPTw.exe -bios -f biosregM2.bin

*** These BIOS are only for Gianlu11, anyone else DO NOT FLASH or you will loose your serial, UUID, NVRAM etc.
If anyone else needs unlocked BIOS upload your FPT dumped BIOS region, and unlock your BIOS lock setting while you wait, all per above instructions
I meaned that i followed the prompt command at point 20 of your guide for flash.
I think Bios is still locked and i did a photo of grub command.
I trided whit biosregm1 and m2 but it shows "error 167" i did a photo also of this    

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

find
My guide does not go to #20, what guide are you referring to? I need to see entire screen and command entered at grub
But it looks like you may need to use modified grub instead, here use this .efi file (rename same as before) instead and setup_var2 0xA11 0x0
http://brains.by/posts/bootx64.7z

If that one fails too, then use the one from the "releases" tab on this page and use setup_var3 command
https://github.com/datasone/grub-mod-setup_var

Once you get BIOS Lock set to 0x0 then try again, the error you posted may still happen (error 167), if this does then you need flash programmer and SOIC8 test clip cable, or we'll have to try a bunch of AFU versions until we find one that works for your BIOS with mod BIOS. I will send you a bunch of AFU for testing, you can try GUI versions, and cmd line versions in windows, once you find one that works to create a backup BIOS then this method will be how to flash (Flash stock, then without reboot flash mod) See this guide, last spoiler is what you need to look at, how to flash mod BIOS method. You can also try the attached files in that guide, for it's specific AFU version.
https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/592...herboards/

PM Coming for the rest of AFU
find
Did you try the above 2x different Shell.efi files? Try both separately, one use setup_var2 and other use setup_var3 commands, show me image output in full from each one.

setup_var2 0xA11 0x0 << Do this with file from first link in post #8
setup_var3 0xA11 0x0 << Do this with file from second link in post #8

Once you have setup_var 0xA11 = 0x0 then it's unlocked and you can flash from FPT as first suggested in post #6
find
(03-20-2019, 12:13 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Did you try the above 2x different Shell.efi files?  Try both separately, one use setup_var2 and other use setup_var3 commands, show me image output in full from each one.

setup_var2 0xA11 0x0  << Do this with file from first link in post #8
setup_var3 0xA11 0x0  << Do this with file from second link in post #8

Once you have setup_var 0xA11 = 0x0 then it's unlocked and you can flash from FPT as first suggested in post #6

The grub screen shows me 0x00 and ftpw operation sucessful..but into the bios nothing changhed 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

find