Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 45
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221458
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118779
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 97
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6588
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 195
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308746
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61632
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 376
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20021
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168663
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6058
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 597
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5547
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60832
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274733
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 712
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24685
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694410
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174291

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-575(G) BIOS unlock
(12-01-2022, 12:11 AM)Execute Wrote: Hello im new in this site.
I need for unlocking my bios for my laptop

Acer Aspire E5-575G.
BIOS - InsydeH20 5.0
BIOS version - 1.47
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Hi, I have a
Model: E5-575G
Bios ver: V1.47

ZAA2_multi.fd is my bios

I need unlock "Advanced" tab to enable sth like "State After Power Failure" to "Power On"
Thanks
find
quote
(11-10-2023, 08:36 AM)Panzerfaust386 Wrote: Hi, I have a
Model: E5-575G
Bios ver: V1.47

ZAA2_multi.fd is my bios

I need unlock "Advanced" tab to enable sth like "State After Power Failure" to "Power On"
Thanks
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Not sure if this is the correct subforum for it - pls tell me when im wrong


Model: E5-575-54GA

Hi! I bricked my BIOS playing around with DRAM frequencies -.-
Im not 100% sure if the BIOS version is 1.47 - but i think i updated before messing around.
Attached you find my BIOS dump which I extracted via CH341 Programmer.

Can you tell me whats wrong with it and where to get a working dump to flash onto the chip?

Best regards


Attached Files
.bin   backup_old.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
I need for unlocking my bios for my laptop with readwrite and advanced tab
Thanks a lot

Acer Aspire E5-575G 39M3.
BIOS - InsydeH20 5.0
BIOS version - 1.32


Attached Files
.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 6 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
Looking for unlocked bios for acer aspire E5-575G
BIOS VERSION - 1.47
NVIDIA - INTEL GPUS
find
quote
(03-18-2024, 08:39 AM)venomvnm05 Wrote: Looking for unlocked bios for acer aspire E5-575G
BIOS VERSION - 1.47
NVIDIA - INTEL GPUS
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Could you please provide a link to an unlocked Advanced BIOS with VT-x options unlocked

This is for Acer Aspire E5-575-338M Laptop (Windows 10 Home)

Bios version is 1.47

The following is the download URL for the currently installed version of BIOS -- v1.47:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Please see attached .ROM file for BIOS dump (Created using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0)
Thank you good sir (or maam?) or insert correct pronoun here ---->      <-------


Attached Files
.rom   BIOS-1-47.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
(12-09-2024, 02:04 AM)Cslv69001 Wrote: Could you please provide a link to an unlocked Advanced BIOS with VT-x options unlocked

This is for Acer Aspire E5-575-338M Laptop (Windows 10 Home)

Bios version is 1.47

The following is the download URL for the currently installed version of BIOS -- v1.47:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Please see attached .ROM file for BIOS dump (Created using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0)
Thank you good sir (or maam?) or insert correct pronoun here ---->      <-------
Hi
Incorrect dump
find
quote
Ok so, I should explain that while I have years of IT experience .... I have never actually had to dump a system's BIOS for modding. In truth, I'm a little flustered and in this particular tech space, I feel a little out of my depth.

I have done research on this laptop's BIOS, it is currently flashed to the most current officially released version 1.47

The BIOS is InsydeH20 and beyond that .... I have attempted to research a tried and tested true best practices method for creating a BIOS dump for this flavor of BIOS (which I have never seen before). I have come up with a veritable cornucopia of different opinions about how to do it but with literally no coherent instruction that someone (like myself) who has little practical experience with BIOS modding could reasonably be expected to follow and not brick their gear right out of the gate.

I believe that I really just need to create a dump for you fine gentlemen / ladies so that you will have what you've requested from me to then use to unlock some of this laptop's hidden potential or secret sauce, etc ad nauseum ... via an Advanced menu .... or whatever else it might be that will allow the unlocking of the (albiet 32bit?) VT-x capabilities currently unavailable for access by the mundane and uninitiated. (say all of that 10x fast in a foreign language... and go!)\

But seriously, I could use some solid advice on how to get that BIOS dump you are asking for.

Name of tool, information on where to find a decent guide on its use to achieve a dump etc... super huge bonus for awesome btw ... would all be amazing.

I've already tried (apparently without success) to use the Ultimate disappointing BIOS Backup tool .... for starters it doesn't detect my bios on launch (yes elevated as admin). I have to select (blindly) a size for the dump ranging from 64k up to some ridiculously large file size .... I chose one, it wasn't correct I'm guessing ... or it failed altogether, not sure. I posted its output when I initially made this request to you guys. 

Since then I have tried a couple of other things, like digging around in the downloaded bios's .exe archive looking for anything that sparked an aha moment .... it pretty much looks like a bunch of different files I know to leave completely alone, nothing stood out as "intuitive or obvious".

Is there a tool for InsydeH20 BIOS backups, without first or also having to flash a version update? I've read some articles here and there that indicate this might be the case. So lost ...

Holy cow this got long .... appologies
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)