Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 69
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221532
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118801
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 119
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6606
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308778
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61655
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20044
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168690
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6084
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5570
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60857
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274744
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 735
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24708
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694468
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174319

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi!
Can you help me with Lenovo y50-70 bios ?
I need the bios whitout whitelist for upgrade Wi-Fi card (Broadcom BCM94352Z).
 
This is my backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9jjs7r
 
Will the bios settings be lost after the procedure?
 
Thanks!
find
quote
LENOVO Y50-70 
BIOS 9ECN43WW v3.3
I want to install 7260NGW wlan card (FRU 20200524)

Please remove whitelist from BIOS
find
quote
(07-24-2023, 09:31 AM)STALEX85 Wrote: LENOVO Y50-70 
BIOS 9ECN43WW v3.3
I want to install 7260NGW wlan card (FRU 20200524)

Please remove whitelist from BIOS
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
(08-09-2023, 02:12 PM)chain86 Wrote: hi. can someone help to full unlock bios 3.03V ?
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Hi,
I need whitelist removal for new WLAN card.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jhj451
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vs9z2s
Thanks!
find
quote
hi, i need mod bios for y50 wifi whitelist and advanced bios please
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xuq9d0
find
quote
Hi,

I need whitelist removed. I tried patching bios by myself but a little bit scared to flash that. Can i get it done the proper way?

Backup done using universal bios backup toolkit 2.0.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iaE_vmL...sp=sharing

Many thanks
find
quote
(10-12-2023, 08:28 AM)I2ufu5 Wrote: Hi,

I need whitelist removed. I tried patching bios by myself but a little bit scared to flash that. Can i get it done the proper way?

Backup done using universal bios backup toolkit 2.0.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iaE_vmL...sp=sharing

Many thanks
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
Hello there,

I hope you are all well.

Could you please kindly help me out with replacing Wifi card?

I'm going from AC 3160 to AX210NGW

Here is the link with required files:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/HZlE...qVvmmZlDrQ 

Your help would be much appreciated.
find
quote
(10-27-2023, 06:52 AM)panklata Wrote: Hello there,

I hope you are all well.

Could you please kindly help me out with replacing Wifi card?

I'm going from AC 3160 to AX210NGW

Here is the link with required files:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/HZlE...qVvmmZlDrQ 

Your help would be much appreciated.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)