Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 145
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222143
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118904
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6645
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308960
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61744
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 463
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20107
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168826
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6138
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60937
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274809
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24737

[REQUEST] Lenovo G450 & G550 (18CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#91
I have a lenovo g550 , i have bought it an intel 9260 wifi card and converter to plug in pci-e , the bios needs white list though , also i ordered a higher cpu and it is on its way but i heared that cpus need white listing too , so is combining both modifications possible ?
if not then at least we start with the Wifi i am not greedy :d
find
quote
#92
Hello. I'm resuming this post because I have a Lenovo G550 and want to flash a clean bios, version is x32 18CN44WW (V2.53).
Since I'm going to upgrade the Wi-Fi card I have to use a modded one.

So I'm kindly asking you if is it possible to have this bios image modded by removing the Whitelist.
Another modded image was uploaded in this same post some months ago, but it was another version and I'd prefer to have mine since I know it'll surely work.
I have x86 Windows 10. I'm going to install 4965AGN Intel Wireless card.
Original file is here:
https://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Dr...V2.53).exe

I think the bios image is BIOS.wph but I'm not sure.

Then I have a question: since it's an .exe file, can I replace the BIOS.wph file with the modded one, and then run the .exe as if it was untouched?
Thank you a lot!
find
quote
#93
Hello,
I have this ancient laptop and the performance of the WiFi card is dreadful, so I'd like to update to something newer...but Lenovo block it from BIOS if I use any other PCIe WiFi card. Is there a way to get rid of this whitelist?.

BIOS: Phoenix Technologies - 05/05/2010 - 18CN45WW(V2.54)
BIOS Size: 2048 KBytes


Thank you.
find
quote
#94
Hi, i'm asking for help to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo G550 bios (v2.53), because i want to change the wifi card and upgrade it. Hope you can help me. Thanks.
find
quote
#95
(06-19-2021, 08:15 PM)Dr_Peter107 Wrote: i want to change the wifi card and upgrade it.
At the very bottom of post 88, all this time the mod has already been ready to download.
find
quote
#96
They could do step by step how to install it I'm confused, Use rufus to create a bootable USB in freeDOS Then I put the files from the MODIFIED WLIST X64 folders All copy to usb with freeDOS
find
quote
#97
Hello!

I need help to obtain a modified BIOS for LENOVO G550, removing the white list and being able to use a Wi-Fi card with dual-band technology.

Thank you for your kind support.

Type: Phoenix BIOS /ACPI 2.0
Vendor LENOVO
Version: 18CN47WW (V2.56)
Size 2048K
Date 04/18/2011

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/tOP6...wLNJw2IkFQ
find
quote
#98
(09-16-2023, 04:24 PM)mikecroxoft Wrote: Hello!

I need help to obtain a modified BIOS for LENOVO G550, removing the white list and being able to use a Wi-Fi card with dual-band technology.

Thank you for your kind support.

Type: Phoenix BIOS /ACPI 2.0
Vendor LENOVO
Version: 18CN47WW (V2.56)
Size 2048K
Date 04/18/2011

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/tOP6...wLNJw2IkFQ

how to update to BIOS Version 18CN47WW(V2.56) ???

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)