Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424467
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224538
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309726
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 BIOS Unlock
#11
Hello,
Please help me with an unlocked BIOS. I want to modify frequency, voltage of my CPU and RAM but I need an unlocked advanced tab to acocmplish this. Thanks in advance!!

-Manufacturer: Acer
-Model: AN515-45
-Bios : InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0
-Bios Type: UEFI
-Bios Download Link: v1.11 (2023/09/18)

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H
RAM: 32GB Corsair DDR4
GPU: RTX3070 100W
quote
#12
(07-25-2024, 11:49 PM)m1hai Wrote: Hello,
Please help me with an unlocked BIOS. I want to modify frequency, voltage of my CPU and RAM but I need an unlocked advanced tab to acocmplish this. Thanks in advance!!

-Manufacturer: Acer
-Model: AN515-45
-Bios : InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0
-Bios Type: UEFI
-Bios Download Link: v1.11 (2023/09/18)

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H
RAM: 32GB Corsair DDR4
GPU: RTX3070 100W
Hi
ALL mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
#13
Hi All,
I would be very grateful if you could unlock the advanced area of the BIOS below.
Attached is a BIOS dump for an Acer AN515-45 Ryzen 5 RTX3060 Nitro 5 

Many Thanks


Attached Files
.bin   W25Q128JW1.8V@SOIC8.BIN (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 17)
find
quote
#14
(11-13-2024, 02:11 PM)computabilda Wrote: Hi All,
I would be very grateful if you could unlock the advanced area of the BIOS below.
Attached is a BIOS dump for an Acer AN515-45 Ryzen 5 RTX3060 Nitro 5 

Many Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#15
Hello,
Please help me with a unlocked BIOS. I want to modify frequency of my RAM but I need an unlocked advanced tab to accomplish this.

-Manufacturer: Acer 
-Model: AN515-45 
-BIOS: Insyde Corp. V1.11
-BIOS Type: UEFI
-BIOS Download Link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H
RAM: 16GB DDR4
GPU: GTX1650 50W
find
quote
#16
(01-10-2025, 11:21 AM)vtrosseto05 Wrote: Hello,
Please help me with a unlocked BIOS. I want to modify frequency of my RAM but I need an unlocked advanced tab to accomplish this.

-Manufacturer: Acer 
-Model: AN515-45 
-BIOS: Insyde Corp. V1.11
-BIOS Type: UEFI
-BIOS Download Link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H
RAM: 16GB DDR4
GPU: GTX1650 50W
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
#17
(01-10-2025, 11:28 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-10-2025, 11:21 AM)vtrosseto05 Wrote: Hello,
Please help me with a unlocked BIOS. I want to modify frequency of my RAM but I need an unlocked advanced tab to accomplish this.

-Manufacturer: Acer 
-Model: AN515-45 
-BIOS: Insyde Corp. V1.11
-BIOS Type: UEFI
-BIOS Download Link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H
RAM: 16GB DDR4
GPU: GTX1650 50W
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump

How do I get my bios dump?
find
quote
#18
(01-10-2025, 11:40 AM)vtrosseto05 Wrote:
(01-10-2025, 11:28 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-10-2025, 11:21 AM)vtrosseto05 Wrote: Hello,
Please help me with a unlocked BIOS. I want to modify frequency of my RAM but I need an unlocked advanced tab to accomplish this.

-Manufacturer: Acer 
-Model: AN515-45 
-BIOS: Insyde Corp. V1.11
-BIOS Type: UEFI
-BIOS Download Link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600H
RAM: 16GB DDR4
GPU: GTX1650 50W
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump

How do I get my bios dump?
You need a SPI-programmer - converter 1.8v - SOIC8 clip.
find
quote
#19
hello,Could someone help me with an advanced version of my bios that allows me to modify the consumption values, voltages and frequencies?
Model: an515 45 (r5 5600h) (rtx 3060 with a vbios of 130 watts)
THXXXX
find
quote
#20
(03-01-2025, 08:15 PM)nothommy Wrote: hello,Could someone help me with an advanced version of my bios that allows me to modify the consumption values, voltages and frequencies?
Model: an515 45 (r5 5600h) (rtx 3060 with a vbios of 130 watts)
THXXXX
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)