Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108088
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 537
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227722
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 BIOS Unlock
#91
Hello.
I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Bios version 2.06
i7-10750h and rtx2060
I need unlock advanced menu, thanks.
https://mega.nz/file/4spBFDAJ#VP1aVNXiLw...1Op_NSGH6g
find
quote
#92
(01-19-2025, 07:12 AM)34kon Wrote: Hello.
I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 Bios version 2.06
i7-10750h and rtx2060
I need unlock advanced menu, thanks.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#93
I read with spi programmer.
find
quote
#94
(01-19-2025, 07:17 AM)34kon Wrote: I read with spi programmer.
This laptop does not require a SPI-programmer
find
quote
#95
Hello. I need bios for AN515-55
NH.QB0ER.007
i5 10300h
rtx 3050.
I want to undervolt the CPU

Dump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ya8duf4...sp=sharing
find
quote
#96
(10-05-2025, 06:48 AM)bazavichek Wrote: Hello. I need bios for AN515-55
NH.QB0ER.007
i5 10300h
rtx 3050.
I want to undervolt the CPU
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#97
(10-05-2025, 06:49 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-05-2025, 06:48 AM)bazavichek Wrote: Hello. I need bios for AN515-55
NH.QB0ER.007
i5 10300h
rtx 3050.
I want to undervolt the CPU
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Thank you very much!
find
quote
#98
Good evening everyone,
I’m reaching out for help with a laptop (Acer Nitro 5 N20C1 AN515-55-73Y6, motherboard FH52M LA-J891P Rev 1.0, 2020-01-16). I’m looking for the files for both the main BIOS and the video BIOS. The laptop came to me with the chips physically removed from the motherboard—they are desoldered and missing. I have bought a programmer and the chips, but I don’t have anything to write them with.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
SNID: 01902858734
Greetings from Bulgaria.
find
quote
#99
Hello! Im new and I hope youre doing well.
I have an an515-55.
I5 10300h
Gtx 1650
Bios v2.06
 
Im asking for a modded bios for undervolting, adv menu and possibly enabling resizable bar.

Here is my bios dumped via fpt.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/f8u8mh3i4...p.bin/file

Much thanks!  Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)