Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424322
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3595
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224208
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309638
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169217
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61165

[Unlocked] HP dv4-3117tx Unlock advanced menu request
#1
Tongue 
hello

this can be modded to unlk Advanced menu?(like AHCI Options)

Manufacturer: HP
Model: dv4-3117tx
Bios Type: Insyde
Bios Revision: F.16
Bios link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...ob-96315-1
Bios SLIC: Unknown
RW EVERYTHING REPORT ACPI Tables: http://www.mediafire.com/?7x0sqsrpb46phdv

I tried BIOS mod using 'IDA Pro' but its too difficult for me.
help me plz.
Thanks Reading!

---------BIOS IMAGES---------
[Image: biossystemconfiguration.th.jpg]

[Image: biossecurity.th.jpg]

[Image: biosmain.th.jpg]

[Image: bioit.th.jpg]

[Image: biosdiagnostics.th.jpg]

[Image: biossyscfgbootoptions.th.jpg]
find
#2
I'm okay if my PC will semibrick Wink
find
#3
Sorry for late reply, been quite busy.

Download your modded bios in my second folder, read my signature Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#4
(09-22-2011, 06:02 PM)camiloml Wrote: Sorry for late reply, been quite busy.

Download your modded bios in my second folder, read my signature Wink

Hi

Thank you camiloml. you are my Hero!!!
I was trying my PC hackintosh. but with No AHCI Option
I could try few things to hackintosh.
Now installing windows to test your Mod.
and will report here with BIOS Screenshot

I'm looking forward to TEST your Mod!!!

thanks Smile
find
#5
hi I now test Your Mod
It seems works great. Unlock AHCI Option and many!!!

sorry I have Error before take a Screenshot
I change Graphics Mode(This PC has Intel HD3000 Graphics(as iGPU) And ATI Radeon 6750M(as dGPU))
'Hybrid'(Use Both By Default) to 'dGPU'
then my PC turns blackscreen but Power Is ON
I think Graphics Cant show Screen Correctly

I trying BIOS recovery
1.Unpacking HP's officilal SP53704 (rev:F.16)
2.It Have 01646.fd and 01647.fd I take 01646.fd
3.rename 01646.fd to 0164.bin
4.copy to formatted USB stick
5. Disconnect the AC adapter from the notebook.
6. Remove the battery from the notebook.
7.Insert USB thumb drive into one of the USB ports on the notebook.
8. Hold down ‘Windows’ Key and the ‘B’ key.
9. Connect the AC adapter.
10. Press the ‘Power’ button on the notebook.

But No response..
my pc's LED(CAPS Lock)flash twice By fixed interval
No shutdown Occurs and No Beeps

My Question is
I Use Which Files 01646.fd and 01647.fd I flash for recovery?

Thanks!!
find
#6
Reread sticky posts Smile

Try removing CMOS battery for a couple of minutes with all power sources disconnected, AC charger and battery pack.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#7
(09-24-2011, 06:35 AM)camiloml Wrote: Reread sticky posts Smile

Try removing CMOS battery for a couple of minutes with all power sources disconnected, AC charger and battery pack.

after CMOS reset my PC Recover in Moded BIOS
sorry for mistakes..

This Mod Works perfectly for me.
For Example Changing Option effect Correctly like AHCI/SATA Option

Thanks a lot Camilomi!!!!

[Image: dscn0318x.th.jpg]
[Image: dscn0317s.th.jpg]
[Image: dscn0316eg.th.jpg]
[Image: dscn0315q.th.jpg]
[Image: dscn0314l.th.jpg]
[Image: dscn0313l.th.jpg]
[Image: dscn0312q.th.jpg]
[Image: dscn0311q.th.jpg]
[Image: dscn0310dj.th.jpg]
find
#8
Nice, it has lots of options to play with Wink enjoy your modded bios. And write down which options produce semibrick not to touch them anymore Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#9
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)