Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 97
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424413
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3613
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 276
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224451
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6782
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 401
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309702
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169267
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 821
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61195

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z480 & Z580 (5FCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
HI. I have LENOVO Z580. WEEK ago i updated my bios for 5FCN35WW with utility 5FCN35WW.exe https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qyc612ds2j41vs/5FCN35WW.exe
I made backup of my bios with this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fs80oi5kksb96...P-BIOS.exe
Here result:
http://rghost.ru/50423844
or
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qixr7ibyscxsvc...AKK_64.ROM

But i dont understend how to update my bios with *.rom files.

If any body can help me to remove Whitelist and "step by step" instruction.

I want to try install this wireless http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/w...tooth.html

Please help me. People of this forum my only hope.
find
quote
#32
Can you tell me if it's posible to remove WL?

I ready for donate. Not so much, cause i have a little of money. I;m student from Ukraine.
find
quote
#33
(11-24-2013, 05:02 PM)yanek2412 Wrote: HI. I have LENOVO Z580. WEEK ago i updated my bios for 5FCN35WW with utility 5FCN35WW.exe https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qyc612ds2j41vs/5FCN35WW.exe
I made backup of my bios with this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fs80oi5kksb96...P-BIOS.exe
Here result:
http://rghost.ru/50423844
or
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qixr7ibyscxsvc...AKK_64.ROM

But i dont understend how to update my bios with *.rom files.

If any body can help me to remove Whitelist and "step by step" instruction.

I want to try install this wireless http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/w...tooth.html

Please help me. People of this forum my only hope.

WL removed: Ideapad_Z580_5FCN35WW_BACKUP_NWL_yanek2412
http://rghost.net/50453087
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#34
(11-25-2013, 09:03 PM)sovem Wrote:
(11-24-2013, 05:02 PM)yanek2412 Wrote: HI. I have LENOVO Z580. WEEK ago i updated my bios for 5FCN35WW with utility 5FCN35WW.exe https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qyc612ds2j41vs/5FCN35WW.exe
I made backup of my bios with this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fs80oi5kksb96...P-BIOS.exe
Here result:
http://rghost.ru/50423844
or
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qixr7ibyscxsvc...AKK_64.ROM

But i dont understend how to update my bios with *.rom files.

If any body can help me to remove Whitelist and "step by step" instruction.

I want to try install this wireless http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/w...tooth.html

Please help me. People of this forum my only hope.

WL removed: Ideapad_Z580_5FCN35WW_BACKUP_NWL_yanek2412
http://rghost.net/50453087
Look README to update. Please post results.

I downloaded it. Thanks. The result i'll say in the evening.
But i already tryed to flash, but it was with some error. ERROR: 0000000 (when flashing) (notebook work).
For more detail i will try later.
find
quote
#35
Hello. I updated my bios. It was problem with my boot usb (hirens boot cd). I tried to install wifi adapter from ASUS. It works fine.
On the weekend i will try intel adapter from dell.

Thanks again. This is best forum what i seen befor.
find
quote
#36
Can I use this bios mod for my Lenovo Z580 or is it specific to the requester's bios?

(11-25-2013, 09:03 PM)sovem Wrote:
(11-24-2013, 05:02 PM)yanek2412 Wrote: HI. I have LENOVO Z580. WEEK ago i updated my bios for 5FCN35WW with utility 5FCN35WW.exe https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qyc612ds2j41vs/5FCN35WW.exe
I made backup of my bios with this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fs80oi5kksb96...P-BIOS.exe
Here result:
http://rghost.ru/50423844
or
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qixr7ibyscxsvc...AKK_64.ROM

But i dont understend how to update my bios with *.rom files.

If any body can help me to remove Whitelist and "step by step" instruction.

I want to try install this wireless http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/w...tooth.html

Please help me. People of this forum my only hope.

WL removed: Ideapad_Z580_5FCN35WW_BACKUP_NWL_yanek2412
http://rghost.net/50453087
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
#37
(11-27-2013, 02:20 AM)hzahid777 Wrote: Can I use this bios mod for my Lenovo Z580 or is it specific to the requester's bios?

In readme:
"This mod for your PC only!!!"

We made backup own bios and as i uderstud in that backup remove WL only and then we restore it. In backup can be information about only your pc and other info like "mac adreses or IMEI. SO if yor want to risk, make backup.
Or make backup upload it somewhere, post REQUEST and wait a few days.Big Grin

Don't foget to donate this forum if they help. )))))))
find
quote
#38
(11-27-2013, 04:10 AM)yanek2412 Wrote: In readme:
"This mod for your PC only!!!"

We made backup own bios and as i uderstud in that backup remove WL only and then we restore it. In backup can be information about only your pc and other info like "mac adreses or IMEI. SO if yor want to risk, make backup.
Or make backup upload it somewhere, post REQUEST and wait a few days.Big Grin

Don't foget to donate this forum if they help. )))))))

Exactly!Rolleyes

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#39
HELLO all,
Can somebody help me to removing wlan whitelist please .

My computer is Lenovo ideapad Z580,Bios Revision: 5FCN40WW

-Bios link:http://rghost.net/50559902

Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#40
(11-30-2013, 11:00 PM)xyl5869 Wrote: HELLO all,
Can somebody help me to removing wlan whitelist please .

My computer is Lenovo ideapad Z580,Bios Revision: 5FCN40WW

-Bios link:http://rghost.net/50559902

Thanks in advance!

Please post HW IDs (old & new card)

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)