Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424309
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224185
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169211
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61162

[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VPCEH & VPCEJ series (R0xx0Z9) BIOS Unlock
#41
(04-26-2014, 03:46 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok It seems your bios is without protection so We can use original Bios Flasher,
would You post a link to original bios version You have installed R0200Z9.ROM,
Is it the first one on this post ?
I will upload quickly the mod.
Regards

Ok I will try first Mod only Slic 2.1 Permanent + Advaned here :

http://rghost.net/54660439

Download, Unpack and Flash from Windows using InsydeFlash.exe
let me know
Regards
I Flash it but .... Sorry nothing changed Sad
Advanced with virtualization option was active before. I just need to somehow enable Quick Sync. In GT410 1 Gb, it can be 448mb to intel hd graphics? I have no idea ...
Regards
find
quote
#42
It would be very nice, somebody can unlock this bios with advanced options.

Its a Sony Vaio VPCEH3J1E

Original Link

unzipped original bios

Version: R0200Z9
result.zip


Attached Files
.rar   INSYDE-R0200Z9.rar (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 20)
find
quote
#43
(07-08-2014, 10:45 AM)menotu Wrote: It would be very nice, somebody can unlock this bios with advanced options.

Its a Sony Vaio VPCEH3J1E

Original Link

unzipped original bios

Version: R0200Z9
result.zip

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Administrator and uplod here the result file :

http://rghost.net/52417082

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#44
Hi everybody!, I need the advanced menu of R0200Z9 bios , can you help me?
Thanks.
Regards.

(04-26-2014, 05:24 PM)aek973 Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 03:46 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok It seems your bios is without protection so We can use original Bios Flasher,
would You post a link to original bios version You have installed R0200Z9.ROM,
Is it the first one on this post ?
I will upload quickly the mod.
Regards

Ok I will try first Mod only Slic 2.1 Permanent + Advaned here :

http://rghost.net/54660439

Download, Unpack and Flash from Windows using InsydeFlash.exe
let me know
Regards
I Flash it but .... Sorry nothing changed Sad
Advanced with virtualization option was active before. I just need to somehow enable Quick Sync. In GT410 1 Gb, it can be 448mb to intel hd graphics? I have no idea ...
Regards
find
quote
#45
(10-13-2014, 04:39 AM)shulillo Wrote: Hi everybody!, I need the advanced menu of R0200Z9 bios , can you help me?
Thanks.
Regards.

(04-26-2014, 05:24 PM)aek973 Wrote:
(04-26-2014, 03:46 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok It seems your bios is without protection so We can use original Bios Flasher,
would You post a link to original bios version You have installed R0200Z9.ROM,
Is it the first one on this post ?
I will upload quickly the mod.
Regards

Ok I will try first Mod only Slic 2.1 Permanent + Advaned here :

http://rghost.net/54660439

Download, Unpack and Flash from Windows using InsydeFlash.exe
let me know
Regards
I Flash it but .... Sorry nothing changed Sad
Advanced with virtualization option was active before. I just need to somehow enable Quick Sync. In GT410 1 Gb, it can be 448mb to intel hd graphics? I have no idea ...
Regards

Hi friend,
have You got some error during flash ?
I think It didn't flashed into Eeprom as Write Protected !
can You upload a Screen Shot of flashing process ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#46
(10-13-2014, 04:19 AM)shulillo Wrote: Did anyone in two years? Huh

Hi friend,
try this one only Advanced Menu Tab :

http://rghost.net/58499600

Let me know
Regards

Can You upload some Screen Shots Menu Tabs before and after flashing Mod Bios ?

I have found :

Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Name:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0xDED0 Power (0x239)
0xE7C0 Advanced (0x27)
0x81300 Azalia PME Enable (0x67)
0x813A0 Selects the Active LFP Configuration (0x44)
0x81930 448 MB (0x20)
0x81A90 InsydeH2O Setup Utility (0x3)

But I don't know which ones are shown of these !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#47
Hi friend!, sorry the delay , i have been busy all this time. The link is broken , can you upload again?.

Thanks.
Regards.

(10-13-2014, 06:40 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 04:19 AM)shulillo Wrote: Did anyone in two years? Huh

Hi friend,
try this one only Advanced Menu Tab :

http://rghost.net/58499600

Let me know
Regards

Can You upload some Screen Shots Menu Tabs before and after flashing Mod Bios ?

I have found :

Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Name:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0xDED0 Power (0x239)
0xE7C0 Advanced (0x27)
0x81300 Azalia PME Enable (0x67)
0x813A0 Selects the Active LFP Configuration (0x44)
0x81930 448 MB (0x20)
0x81A90 InsydeH2O Setup Utility (0x3)

But I don't know which ones are shown of these !
Regards
find
quote
#48
Reuploaded :

http://rghost.net/58945373

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#49
No changes in the bios.
only appears virtualization which appeared earlier.
Can you try with new bios?

link:

http://www.sony.es/support/es/content/cn.../VPCEH2M0E

i´ll be wating your news.
Thanks!.
Regards.


(11-07-2014, 04:37 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Reuploaded :

http://rghost.net/58945373

Regards
find
quote
#50
(11-08-2014, 10:55 AM)shulillo Wrote: No changes in the bios.
only appears virtualization which appeared earlier.
Can you try with new bios?

link:

http://www.sony.es/support/es/content/cn.../VPCEH2M0E

i´ll be wating your news.
Thanks!.
Regards.


(11-07-2014, 04:37 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Reuploaded :

http://rghost.net/58945373

Regards

Hi friend,
just done here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...L1R--15722

Same result, I am sorry Sad
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)