Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108104
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425696
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227787
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310655
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62241

[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 13 (96CNxxWW) WWAN Whitelist Removal
#41
I tried installing the BIOS from within Windows. First I got a message that the modded BIOS may not have an EC rom. I guess they mean the Embedded Controller in notebooks, so it doesn't need to be updated anyways. In the platform.ini I just set
Code:
[UpdateEC] Flag=0
,but now I get an error saying,that the modded BIOS rom file size does not match my platform. The original BIOS is 9,63MB big, your modded BIOS is just 6MB big. Is this a problem or is it irrelevant, that the modded BIOS only has 6MB?
I will try to find a wayto diable that size check.

EDIT:
Maybe an even better idea. Couldn't I just force flash your modded BIOS by putting it onto a stick and using InsydeH2O BIOS recovery? I checked with PhoenixTool and it says the recovery name is ZIVY0x64.f.
find
quote
#42
You are trying to Bypass the RSA Checking andis not possible in your way !
The Biod Original is larger as is a Firmware and the Bios Mod is only Bios Region so
It's not usable with InsydeFlash tool !
I am sorry Sad
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#43
Hello, BDMaster, I have exactly the same problem with a WiFi as topic starter. Would like to try a fixed BIOS and morally ready to do a hardware re-flashing if needs would be, so the question: is that file you have posted before (Lenovo_YOGA_2_13_96CN30WW_NWL_ADV_Jayanm.rar) is his PC specific or I can try it on my laptop as well? Or should I sent you my BIOS files to apply the whitelist removal?
Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#44
Now what options do I have left - the eeprom flashing with CH341A and SOIC8 from e-bay !!!

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#45
Please i need a white list removal for a lenovo yoga 2 13.

LENOVO-96CN30WW(V1.16)

Thanks


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-96CN30WW(V1.16).zip (Size: 2.12 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#46
Lenovo Yoga 2.13 - 96CN30WW(V1.16)
ROM / Results

Have a feeling I'm going to need the hardware programmer aren't I.. :/

Edit: Sorry mods, posted in wrong forum section.
find
quote
#47
Hi friend,

Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!

Now We have to see if Sleep Bug is Activate yet !
So put your laptop into Sleep Mode (just close the Lid) and then Wacke-Up It
(reopen the Lid), then redo the result files (I hope last time !)

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#48
(10-03-2015, 03:29 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,

Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!

Now We have to see if Sleep Bug is Activate yet !
So put your laptop into Sleep Mode (just close the Lid) and then Wacke-Up It
(reopen the Lid), then redo the result files (I hope last time !)

Thanks Smile, here are the results.rar after activating sleep.
Results

no write_xxx error log files this time.
find
quote
#49
I think I messed up my bios.  I got an EPROM programmer Series 24 EEPROM CH341A BIOS Writer 25 SPI routing LCD Flash USB Programmer and SOIC8 SOP8 Flash Chip IC Test Clips Socket Adpter BIOS/24/25/93 Programmer like you recommended and downloaded Ch341a programmer 1.17 to start programming.  I download some mods you did but all I keep getting from the Lenovo 2 13 Yoga the power light comes on for about 10 seconds and goes off.  It has a cFeon EPROM and I need some help recovering this if you can help.  thx!
find
quote
#50
Hi mate,
could You upload the Eeprom Chips files You read (Full Dump Firmware) ?
I will rebuild It and Patch for You then will upload here !
Let me know
Reagrds

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)