Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424251
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3567
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223996
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119116
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6749
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169180
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61132

[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello,

I want to replace my Intel 7260 Wireless-N with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.

I currently found this PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_73\0C8BFDFFFF3E51C000 in Device Manager - Wifi Hardware ID.

I've made a backup of my current bios with fpt64.
http://rghost.net/49966226

Thank you!
find
quote
#2
(11-05-2013, 06:22 PM)alexdiaz Wrote: Hello,

I want to replace my Intel 7260 Wireless-N with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.

I currently found this PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B2&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_73\0C8BFDFFFF3E51C000 in Device Manager - Wifi Hardware ID.

I've made a backup of my current bios with fpt64.
http://rghost.net/49966226

Thank you!

Try this: IdeaPad_Z510_8DCN24WW_BACKUP_NWL_alexdiaz
http://rghost.net/49967446
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#3
Hi,

I've made a bootable dos but I can't flash.

Error 201: [FPT.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.

And if I try from Windows with the same tool that I've used to create the backup ROM it says:
Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!.

I've also enabled USB Bios flashback from bios.
Any ideas?
find
quote
#4
Does anyone know a way to bypass bios write protection (Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!) on the latest Insyde bioses?
find
quote
#5
PLEASE help us to remove the whitelist of wifi in lenovo z510. I did install intel 7260ac and it is not detecting and not supporting.

Please do help us.

please re-upload the file IdeaPad_Z510_8DCN24WW_BACKUP_NWL_alexdiaz


thanks in advance.

Re upload the file IdeaPad_Z510_8DCN24WW_BACKUP_NWL_alexdiaz
find
quote
#6
Run this and upload result.rar for mod.
https://app.box.com/s/50vwu0p04itk6ryqcy06

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#7
(01-13-2014, 05:57 AM)sovem Wrote: Run this and upload result.rar for mod.
https://app.box.com/s/50vwu0p04itk6ryqcy06

Same error. result.rar file uploaded here.


http://rghost.net/51617464
find
quote
#8
Sovem,

We are waiting for your assistance to remove the whitelist.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help to resolve this issue.
find
quote
#9
[Request] Lenovo z510 bios wifi whitelist removal request

Backup of my bios is uploaded here.

LENOVO-8DCN26WW.rom is uploaded

http://rghost.net/51786359

please do help us to remove the bios whitelist

Thanks
find
quote
#10
(01-19-2014, 09:51 PM)nskbalu Wrote: [Request] Lenovo z510 bios wifi whitelist removal request

Backup of my bios is uploaded here.

LENOVO-8DCN26WW.rom is uploaded

http://rghost.net/51786359

please do help us to remove the bios whitelist

Thanks

Run this and upload result.rar
https://app.box.com/s/50vwu0p04itk6ryqcy06

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)