Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107983
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3841
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Acer Aspire L100 (AcerPower 1000) R03-B0
#1
Hello,

Could somebody please help with following Bios:

Model: Acer Aspire L100 (AcerPower 1000)
Board ID: FC51PVG
R03-B0

Here's the link http:// global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_27

Thanks very much in advance. Smile
find
quote
#2
Unlocked:-

Halt On
Virtualization
Hyper Transport Options
RAM Overclocking
CPU Spread Spectrum
PCI-E Spread Spectrum
SATA Spread Spectrum
HT Spread Spectrum

And Lots More!

Flash at your own risk!

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%2...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
Hate to bump such an old post buuuuut,

I flashed my Aspire L100 with this mod without any probs (once i realized the next morning that what I was doing wrong was not running Winflash as admin..doh...) but I noticed a couple of things. #1 I would have sworn my memory was pc6400 and I set the new unlocked feature accordingly to 800 but i was running only 667 speeds. I shortly discovered that I indeed only have 4gb of pc-5300, so lucky me there I guess. My biggest question is though, that if there are no cpu microcode updates to the bioses,wether stock or modded, that won't effect anything other than name appearance at boot will it? I'm running a 5050e (athlon 2.6 x2 45watt tdp) on this board now, but neither it nor the 4050e before or the 2650e would show model name in bios. I could not get winflash to update to the latest oem bios update dated '08 for some reason.
find
quote
#4
You shouldnt be flashing from windows , make a bootable dos cd/usb/usb and flash using DOS - much more reliable and safer!

No , we didnt touch cpu microcode in this update , although ive updated the mod with new cpu microcodes

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%20Po...34s282.zip

Try at your own risk!

Admin
find
quote
#5
Hello,

another bump ;-)

I have just flashed the modified bios on an L100 and it is Ok, many options unlocked, ubuntu precise pangolin running ok.
For reader, you can go.

But I write for another thing about this L100 !

The L100 is a very compact box with little aeration. I become hot (very hot) rapidly.
I suspect a problem in the bios/sensor feedback loop.

In bios fan managed mode
The system fan spins at

2400rpm at start (20°)
2900rpm (35°)
2934rpm (40°)
2947rpm (50°)
2960rpm (55°)
2973rpm (60°)

(mobo sensors are ok, rpm, temp, for system&cpu)
From time to time it goes to ~4500

The settings in Health page are all grayed, particulary the settings
for cpu the fan control

(locked)PWM start CPU Temp (°C) = 2
(locked)Start PWM Value (0-127) = 78

Plugging the fan on the cpu or system connector change nothing
in regulation process.

It is possible to correct the curve loopback function
like that ?
20° => 3000rpm
60° => 6000rpm

Franck
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)