Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: Sergio717
Today 05:17 AM
» Replies: 656
» Views: 167389
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71419
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6604
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22099
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41044
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 109
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317320
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101115
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2526
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 345
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55360
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64147
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4108
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
03-27-2024 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 154
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52239
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 247
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 338
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 154
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 139

DELL M18X A03 BIOS THROTTLE REMOVAL GTX580M SLI
so , this means that in the A03 or A02 the throttle is set to 80c but you detect throttle at 73c !!

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
(08-26-2011, 08:38 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: so , this means that in the A03 or A02 the throttle is set to 80c but you detect throttle at 73c !!

I dont really know my gpu temp always says 73/74 when using 3dvantange but i do experience throttle. So go figure!!
find
OK , IT SEEMS THAT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE A00 BIOS FILE ( BACKUP NOT ORIGINAL ) WHICH YOU HAVE PROVIDED IS NOT FLASHED PROPERLY AS I`M SURE IT SHOULD HAVE DETECTED THE 580M GPU .............. PLEASE POST THE ORIGINAL FILE IF YOU HAVE IT .

NOW I WILL MOD THE A02 OR A03 BIOS AND NOT MOD THE A00 BEFORE I GET THE ORIGINAL ONE.............ALSO , THE ALIENWARE 17XR3 AND 18X BOTH HAS SOME GLITCHES ESPECIALLY IN THE EMBEDDED CONTROLLER FLASHING .

IN FEW MINUTES , I WILL UPLOAD 2 MODIFIED FILES :-

1 ) UNLOCKED ALL HIDDEN MENUS AND OPTIONS IN THE A03 BIOS ( ONLY MENUS AND OPTIONS MODIFIED NOT MODIFIED ANY OTHER MODULES ) .

2 ) MODIFIED A03 BIOS FOR REMOVING THROTTLE ( MAY NOT DETECT THE 580M GPU , JUST TRY AND TELL ME THE RESULT )

TRY TO SEE IF ANY UNLOCKED OPTIONS WILL BE USEFUL FOR YOU IN THIS PROBLEM AS I HAVEN`T LOOKED DEEPLY INTO THEM ( JUST UNLOCKED THEM Big Grin ) .
THE SECOND MODIFIED A03 WILL HAS ITS MENUS UNLOCKED TOO BUT I WANT TO KNEW THE RESULT IF IT STILL DETECTING THE 580M GPU .

BIOSES WILL BE UPLOADED IN MINUTES , JUST WAIT .

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
(08-26-2011, 10:48 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: OK , IT SEEMS THAT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE A00 BIOS FILE ( BACKUP NOT ORIGINAL ) WHICH YOU HAVE PROVIDED IS NOT FLASHED PROPERLY AS I`M SURE IT SHOULD HAVE DETECTED THE 580M GPU .............. PLEASE POST THE ORIGINAL FILE IF YOU HAVE IT .

NOW I WILL MOD THE A02 OR A03 BIOS AND NOT MOD THE A00 BEFORE I GET THE ORIGINAL ONE.............ALSO , THE ALIENWARE 17XR3 AND 18X BOTH HAS SOME GLITCHES ESPECIALLY IN THE EMBEDDED CONTROLLER FLASHING .

IN FEW MINUTES , I WILL UPLOAD 2 MODIFIED FILES :-

1 ) UNLOCKED ALL HIDDEN MENUS AND OPTIONS IN THE A03 BIOS ( ONLY MENUS AND OPTIONS MODIFIED NOT MODIFIED ANY OTHER MODULES ) .

2 ) MODIFIED A03 BIOS FOR REMOVING THROTTLE ( MAY NOT DETECT THE 580M GPU , JUST TRY AND TELL ME THE RESULT )

TRY TO SEE IF ANY UNLOCKED OPTIONS WILL BE USEFUL FOR YOU IN THIS PROBLEM AS I HAVEN`T LOOKED DEEPLY INTO THEM ( JUST UNLOCKED THEM Big Grin ) .
THE SECOND MODIFIED A03 WILL HAS ITS MENUS UNLOCKED TOO BUT I WANT TO KNEW THE RESULT IF IT STILL DETECTING THE 580M GPU .

BIOSES WILL BE UPLOADED IN MINUTES , JUST WAIT .

Thank you!! I only found the A00 bios online my system never had A00 so yes it looks like incomplete sorry.

Await modded A02 A03 BIOS'S

find
HERE ARE THE FILES Big Grin

I have changed the plan Big Grin i have uploaded the same A00 modified bios ( MOD2.ROM ) but with a modified phlash utility , this phlash utility will flash all parts of the bios including bootblock and embedded controller ..........so i will be 100% sure that all bios modules are flashed correctly......however , the backup bios seems not to be flashed correctly but just give it a try .

the other modified A03 bios only has all menus and options unlocked and comes with the original phlash utility.............you can try flashing it using the modified phlashutitiy too as this will flash all bios parts .

so , what will you do now is :-

1 ) flash this modified A03 bios with the original phlash utility ( attached with it ) then see if menus and options are unlocked and search for any useful options for your problem http://www.mediafire.com/?uthchxgd4926eu2

2 ) flash the same A03 bios but with the modified phlashutility which is attached with the modified A00 bios ( MOD2 ) http://www.mediafire.com/?cmatb0z96x315iw

3 ) if you found the throttle still found ( after flashing A03 using modified phlashutility ) then flash the modified A00 with the same modified phlashutility http://www.mediafire.com/?cmatb0z96x315iw

----PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PHLASH UTILITY ATTACHED WITH THE A00 MODIFED BIOS IS THE MODIFIED ONE , I HAVE MODIFIED THE PHLASH.INI TO MAKE IT FLASH ALL BIOS PARTS INCLUDING EC AND BOOTBLOCK AND FLASH THE PROTECTED AREAS TOO ,,,,,,,, THIS WILL NOT BRICK YOUR BIOS AS LONG AS YOU CAN DO THE BLIND RECOVERY-------------

i will wait your reply .

find
(08-26-2011, 11:30 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: HERE ARE THE FILES Big Grin

I have changed the plan Big Grin i have uploaded the same A00 modified bios ( MOD2.ROM ) but with a modified phlash utility , this phlash utility will flash all parts of the bios including bootblock and embedded controller ..........so i will be 100% sure that all bios modules are flashed correctly......however , the backup bios seems not to be flashed correctly but just give it a try .

the other modified A03 bios only has all menus and options unlocked and comes with the original phlash utility.............you can try flashing it using the modified phlashutitiy too as this will flash all bios parts .

1 ) flash this modified A03 bios with the original phlash utility ( attached with it ) then see if menus and options are unlocked and search for any useful options for your problem http://www.mediafire.com/?uthchxgd4926eu2

2 ) flash the same A03 bios but with the modified phlashutility which is attached with the modified A00 bios ( MOD2 ) http://www.mediafire.com/?cmatb0z96x315iw

3 ) if you found the throttle still found ( after flashing A03 using modified phlashutility ) then flash the modified A00 with the same modified phlashutility http://www.mediafire.com/?cmatb0z96x315iw

----PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PHLASH UTILITY ATTACHED WITH THE A00 MODIFED BIOS IS THE MODIFIED ONE , I HAVE MODIFIED THE PHLASH.INI TO MAKE IT FLASH ALL BIOS PARTS INCLUDING EC AND BOOTBLOCK AND FLASH THE PROTECTED AREAS TOO ,,,,,,,, THIS WILL NOT BRICK YOUR BIOS AS LONG AS YOU CAN DO THE BLIND RECOVERY-------------

i will wait your reply .

I appreciate all your work standby! will test shortly a little busy at the moment with the kitchen guy
find
I WILL WAIT YOUR REPLIES Smile
WILL YOU TEST IT IN MINUTES OR YOU WILL DO IT AFTER FEW HOURS !
JUST ASKING TO KNEW IF I WILL WAIT YOUR REPLY NOW OR NOT Smile

find
(08-26-2011, 11:36 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: I WILL WAIT YOUR REPLIES Smile
WILL YOU TEST IT IN MINUTES OR YOU WILL DO IT AFTER FEW HOURS !
JUST ASKING TO KNEW IF I WILL WAIT YOUR REPLY NOW OR NOT Smile

So sorry cant test now as kitchen man installing new kitchen and i have to help him will post ASAP do not wait enjoy your day i'll post in a few hours (2 to 3)
find
OK , I WILL GO TO SLEEP NOW Big Grin Big Grin

JUST USE THE PREVIOUS STEPS IN YOUR TEST AND ALSO TEST THE THROTTLE TEMP WITH EVERY FLASH .

find
(08-26-2011, 11:35 PM)barcode Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 11:30 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: HERE ARE THE FILES Big Grin

i will wait your reply .

I appreciate all your work standby! will test shortly a little busy at the moment with the kitchen guy

Your a Genius! No 1 selection MOdded A03 with all unlocked features works perfect Lots of features have been unlocked testing now, but so far success!! Smile i'll keep you posted!
This is an overclockers dream machine!! WOW! AWESOME! Even if my throttle is still there after i finish testing (which could take a while because of all the features unlocked) i dont care this exceeds what i was hoping for!
find