Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424136
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223758
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119096
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309504
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61108
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

GA-965P-DS3
#11
OK, I did some research and I found out, that there are several AHCI oROM versions:

iSrc 1.20_E.0024 12212009
iSrc 1.20_E.0012 11252008
iSrc 1.20E

I guess there's a good chance the newer ones might have better SSD support.

(I managed to extract them from other BIOSes, I may send them to you, if you need them.)

-----

So my very last two editing requests:

http://kopierkatze.net/GA965PDS3_F15C.zip
+ current JMicron-oROM
+ SLIC-Table from the other BIOS

http://kopierkatze.net/GA965PDS3_F15C.zip
+ current JMicron-oROM
+ SLIC-Table from the other BIOS
+ new patched AHCI-oROM from http://kopierkatze.net/Intel_AHCI_1.20_E...ATCHED.zip

Please help me to create these two versions of the linked BIOS.
find
quote
#12
supposedly there's an 0027 also but I can only find reports of Acer using it and I have no idea what sort of BIOS this is...

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#13
Hmm, okay, I was able to extract 0027 but it's got a different device ID of 2929 which is ICH9M/E... not sure if this'll work... Do you know what's "patched" about the one you provided? Is it just the device ID? Yours is set to 2824 which is ICH8. I can try changing the 0027 to 2824 and you can check if it works for you if you want. Or do you just want 0024? I heard 0024 is still buggy:source.

I just commented on that guy's blog about the 0027 version I extracted. Hopefully he's willing to look into it. I don't know if he'll approve the comment or not, and I don't know if he'll be willing to look into it.

Edit: I found out what was patched about the one you provided. It had its device ID changed from 2829 to 2824. I can tell by the checksum.

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#14
In this file are:

965PDS3-SLIC-JM10801.15c
965PDS3-SLIC-JM10801-AHCI0024.15c
965PDS3-SLIC-JM10801-AHCI0027.15c

I took ACPITBL.BIN from the other BIOS for SLIC... I don't know if that's enough. SLIC may not work with just that. I don't seem to have good luck with the SLIC tools so I'm not going to inflict that on you. The 0024 AHCI is the exact file you provided, bad checksum and all (though I don't think the checksum really matters). The 0027 AHCI is one I extracted but have not tested... I did adjust the device ID and the checksum appropriately.

The file attached is a 7zip file inside of a zip because the board doesn't let me attach 7zip files, zip alone makes a file too big for the board to accept, and I don't like renaming files (e.g. renaming the 7z to zip or txt or something... not straightforward, and bad practice, in my opinion).

www.7-zip.org


Attached Files
.zip   965PDS3.7z.zip (Size: 543.6 KB / Downloads: 18)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#15
Is it possible to update the latest bios with latest intel ahci available. Bios is attached

Thanks



Attached Files
.zip   965PDS3F15C.zip (Size: 536.97 KB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)