Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108038
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227594
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119718
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

HP m7655 PC, P5BW-LA unlock request
#1
Hi, I hope, that it's possible to unlock this Mainboard. I'd like to Overclock my CPU. I didn't found a unlock version anywhere and I hope that you guys here can unlock the special futures Smile

Motherboard: Broadwater P5BW-LA-00, that's the custom name from HP
Asus P5BW-LA, that is what Everest said.
BIOS Version: 3.17
Official BIOS Download: Download from HP

.bin file of my installed BIOS: awdbios.bin

The .rom file: .rom

My PC is the m7655 by HP. So I hope you can unlock the Special futures then I can overclock my CPU =)

best regards rofl8
find
#2
Working on it now, give me 10 minutes.

TheWiz
For some reason it won't open in any of my tools. Ill forward this to the Admin and see what he thinks.

TheWiz
www find
#3
Ok thanks for first look I hope that this BIOS is possible to unlock Smile
Oh I have a question. I have opened my CPU-Z and then I look into Mainboard.
The Informations there is:
BIOS
Brand: Phoenix Technologies, LTD
Version: 3.17
Date: 08/21/2007

Is my BIOS Version now a Award BIOS or a Phoenix?
Help pls
Is my Post now in the right section?
If you had any questions you can ask me I can tell you all Informations about my PC
find
#4
Phoenix Technologies is the maker of both Phoenix and Award bioses. You do have an award bios but none of the tools are opening it. they start to but auto-close, which I have never seen b4. It could be my setup, thats why well wait till the Admin tests it if he is willing to.

TheWiz[/align]
www find
#5
My tools wont open it either !

Sorry
Admin
find
#6
Hello, I've tested to open my BIOS now by myself.
I can open it in modbin6. I can load it only only after this manual: First I load a other .bin File with the program which works for example the tutorial BIOS, then I press in the menu on File. I choose the Option Load BIOS and choose my own .bin file. Then the File is loaded and I can edit all. BUT will this .bin file Works if I flash my Mainboard with it? Or is the .bin file now crashed?
Help again pls
Another question: how can I convert the .BIN file to .ROM file I need a .ROM file to flash my BIOS with the HP program.
Edit: OK I think in my BIOS aren't any hidden Overclock options. If you had a little bit time for this you can follow my manual and look for hidden options.
find
#7
Well, that's good work my friend. Normally if you can reopen the bios after the edits you made and it is stable then it probably isn't corrupt. To your other question, you simply rename the file from .bin to .rom, there is no conversion as they are both award bios extensions.

TheWiz
www find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)