Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14340
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425525
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 527
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227444
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[deleted, no feedback] Acer Aspire 4935G (Fully-Unlock Insyde Bios Request)
#1
Information 
Acer Aspire 4935G
Fully-Unlock Insyde BIOS Request

May I request to unlock the said BIOS into fully functional firmware that shows all available menu for this type of system model.
For example: I'm looking for the Advance, Power, Diagnostic, and System Configuration Menu. And also the option to enable/disable the Hardware-Assisted Virtualization or the Intel VT.

Quote:- Manufacturer: Acer
- Model : Aspire 4935G
- Bios Type : InsydeH20 Rev.3.5
- Bios Version : V1.08
- Bios Link : Download Here

Thank you for the assistance!

[Image: czsig-1.jpg]
find
#2
Unlocked file being uploaded right now, read my signature and locate your file in second HERE. I hope the options you need are visible and not greyed. I wait your news.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#3
wow thats great! but unfortunately I'm not home. I'll test it later as soon as I got home.
I'll give you a feedback..
Thanks!

[Image: czsig-1.jpg]
find
#4
Question 
(08-26-2011, 06:34 PM)camiloml Wrote: Unlocked file being uploaded right now, read my signature and locate your file in second HERE. I hope the options you need are visible and not greyed. I wait your news.

I've already flashed modded bios but the only difference made from the original is the Advanced menu with sub-menu of ASF Configuration. Sorry, I forgot to have a screen-shot inside the ASF Configuration.

Please see the screen-shot I've attached:
For unlock firmware - File name: 1st Mod.rar
.rar   1st Mod.rar (Size: 347.19 KB / Downloads: 57)
For original firmware - File name: Orig.rar
.rar   Orig.rar (Size: 294.55 KB / Downloads: 18)

Hope you can make some adjustment and help me to unlock my bios.
There's NO option to enable or disable the Hardware-Assisted Virtualization / Intel VT / Virtualization Technology.

And I hope that there's an option for the Advanced, Power, Diagnostic, and System Configuration Menu available in my BIOS.
Similar to the following screen-shots: (credit to uploader: SaltSachet)
Advanced
Power
Diagnostic
System Configuration

Thank you again!

[Image: czsig-1.jpg]
find
#5
[Image: HAV.jpg]

On both BIOS firmware, original and modded, there seems no option to use the
Virtualization Technology even my unit have it. This is my other concern aside from
Advance, Power and etc.. menu to configure my BIOS. I'm working on some virtual
image, that why I need this to enable.

Hope you can help me. Many THANKS!

[Image: czsig-1.jpg]
find
#6
Question 
@camiloml

Hi, any updates? I know you are busy and we are all do have things in priority.
If there's a chance to have a "How To" tutorial about unlocking an InsydeH20 Bios
and the tools needed? I know there's a lot of people would like to keep this forum
alive and helping each other. A noob-proof tutorial is probably the best.. Blush

[Image: czsig-1.jpg]
find
#7
I will look deeper into this virtualization issue on your bios don't worry.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#8
(09-01-2011, 05:25 AM)camiloml Wrote: I will look deeper into this virtualization issue on your bios don't worry.

Thanks.
BTW, have you seen my screenshot on both original and modded version?

[Image: czsig-1.jpg]
find
#9
I uploaded DEEP review, check it and tell me Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#10
(09-01-2011, 10:10 AM)camiloml Wrote: I uploaded DEEP review, check it and tell me Wink

Thank you. The Advance Menu is the same as the 1st mod. Power Menu are now available but unfortunately, it is not working.
I can't change any value and go inside the sub-menu of the Power Menu. In short, It's not functioning.
BTW, there is no Information Menu... it's gone/remove. Hope you can put back the Information Menu on your new mod with other unlock menu.

I've attached my screen shot:
2nd Mod Unlock Menu - DEEP
.rar   2nd Mod.rar (Size: 371.64 KB / Downloads: 45)

Again, I appreciate your work and time for doing this mod.
Hope we can resolve the issue. Thanks!


[Image: czsig-1.jpg]
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)