Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14001
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424470
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3621
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224553
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119173
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309729
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169329
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5798

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T500 & W500 (6FETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
(01-21-2013, 09:52 AM)cuco Wrote: Hi

It seems, the white list removal worked! Thanks.

But RWEverything isn't really able to read ACPI tables anymore. They look somehow destructed. "SLIC Toolkit 3.2" says "Dump Error - SLIC Table not found". So something went wrong...
My ACPI tables after the mod do look like this: http://www.mediafire.com/?030144ocnzv8po6

OK.
You do not correct RWE report.
Please re-post. (AcpiTbls.rw)

Add: Run Dump slic toolkit and post screenshot of the Advanced tabs, please.
find
quote
#12
Hi

I just found out, that the original BIOS 3.23/3.25 already includes SLIC 2.1! So I only need the whitelist mod.

I just reflashed the original 3.23/3.25 BIOS. Now it is possible again to read the ACPI tables with RWE. Here is te result: AcpiTbls.rw: http://www.mediafire.com/?55xw0jv81iojamr

A dump of my SLIC table in SLIC Toolkit: http://www.mediafire.com/?x40f56lbouoic3z
Here ist my advanced tab of SLIC Toolkit:    
find
quote
#13
(01-21-2013, 02:00 PM)cuco Wrote: Hi

I just found out, that the original BIOS 3.23/3.25 already includes SLIC 2.1! So I only need the whitelist mod.

I just reflashed the original 3.23/3.25 BIOS. Now it is possible again to read the ACPI tables with RWE. Here is te result: AcpiTbls.rw: http://www.mediafire.com/?55xw0jv81iojamr

A dump of my SLIC table in SLIC Toolkit: http://www.mediafire.com/?x40f56lbouoic3z
Here ist my advanced tab of SLIC Toolkit:

Re-mod: ThinkPad_T500_6fuj46us_SLIC_NWL
https://www.box.com/s/0y1c0clf40zd01sx777r
Please post results.
find
quote
#14
Looks great! ACPI tables are ok, SLIC 2.1 is still there, whitelist seems to be removed! It works!

Thank you very much!
find
quote
#15
(01-21-2013, 08:01 PM)cuco Wrote: Looks great! ACPI tables are ok, SLIC 2.1 is still there, whitelist seems to be removed! It works!

Thank you very much!

Thanks for feedback. Big Grin
find
quote
#16
latest bios from lenovo:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj46us.exe

I would like request WIFI whitelist removal of a T500 Thinkpad.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
find
quote
#17
(08-12-2013, 12:40 PM)probelhat Wrote: latest bios from lenovo:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj46us.exe

I would like request WIFI whitelist removal of a T500 Thinkpad.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bios mod: ThinkPad_T500_6fuj46us_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/0y1c0clf40zd01sx777r
OR
http://www.mediafire.com/?6o7bvhfd4ffntrc

Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
#18
Hello, I would like to add Ericsson F3507g 3G/WWAN card to my Lenovo T500 that is not whitelisted.

I'd much appreciate if you would remove the whitelist from the following:

Model: Lenovo ThinkPad T500 ID: 2055-2CU
Bios revision: 3.23 (10/12/2012) for x32 Windows XP
Bios ID: 6FET93WW
Link to bios (32-bit): http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj46us.exe
PCI ID of the Wifi/WWAN card that originally came with the laptop: unfortunally I can't find out PCI ID because windows doesn't see this device in Device Manager.

Much thanks.
find
quote
#19
(09-28-2013, 10:03 AM)electric Wrote: Hello, I would like to add Ericsson F3507g 3G/WWAN card to my Lenovo T500 that is not whitelisted.

I'd much appreciate if you would remove the whitelist from the following:

Model: Lenovo ThinkPad T500 ID: 2055-2CU
Bios revision: 3.23 (10/12/2012) for x32 Windows XP
Bios ID: 6FET93WW
Link to bios (32-bit): http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj46us.exe
PCI ID of the Wifi/WWAN card that originally came with the laptop: unfortunally I can't find out PCI ID because windows doesn't see this device in Device Manager.

Much thanks.

Look here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...6#pid59336

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#20
(09-28-2013, 10:20 AM)sovem Wrote: Look here: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...6#pid59336

Hello, I have downloaded this rar http://www.mediafire.com/download/6o7bvh...us_NWL.rar

First step of readme file is: Flash original bios first...
I try to flash from folder BIOS_ORIGINAL, but It does not flashing - "Driver loading failed. The Utility cannot proceed".

What should I do next?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)