Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 71
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424323
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224217
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309638
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169220
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61167

Unlock M4A78LT-M(CM1730,CM1830) bios request
#1
Thumbs Up 
I see someone was nice enough to unlock a
M4A78LT-M(CM1630) bios so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I bought my Asus Essentio CM1730-03 at Best Buy and love this machine but it desperately needs an unlocked bios in order for me to get some good use out of its overclocking potential. Can someone please do this? I've attached the actual Bios From Asus.

Please Please Please! Tongue


Attached Files
.rom   M4A78LT-M-ASUS-CM1830-0401.ROM (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 38)
find
quote
#2
Shocked 
So because someone has already unlocked the Bios for the M4A78LT-M(CM1630) I am tempted to force flash my bios using this wizards instructions: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ho...e-AMI-Bios.

Anyone have any feedback besides, "MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR ORIGINAL BIOS" lol.

Haha, well, I'm crossing my fingers, and I think I'm about to do it. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
find
quote
#3
Done, fried my onboard lan. Everything else seems fine after restoring the original bios, but I can't recommend this to others..Tongue

Against my better judgment, I am going to do it again and see what I can come up with. One thing that I noticed is after installing that modified ROM is my computer seemed much louder, I think it was just the fans. CPU temperature appeared high in the bios but normal when I booted and used System Monitor by NVIDIA.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)