Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Today 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6550
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308312
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61572
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19974
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168486
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6006
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 552
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60764
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274693
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 679
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24652
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693856
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174060
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 949
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 520
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59570

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dm4-2000 & dm4-2100 series BIOS Unlock
#11
hey guys... im new to this just got a new laptop so ummm anyway here is my laptop

compaq presario cq56 *bios insydeh20 rev 3.5 * (F.14 )

I dont have a link sory Undecided if anyone could help me out id be greatfull for them
its anoying that I cant find anything im a noob Dodgy Angry Huh
find
quote
#12
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#13
would any other insydeh20 setup utility do? because thats where the bios stuff are in but no ahci?

sorry if I confuse you :-(
find
quote
#14
Sometimes i think we speak different english languages, and we live in babel tower.

Do you mean you can't go to HP support page, enter your model there and download the oficial bios updater?

And no, you need your laptop bios updater, another one will not work.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/pfind...sario+cq56

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#15
on my cq56 it doesnt say cq56-somethiong somthing :/ any way to finding out?
heres what I found..

product name : presario cq56 Notebook PC
product number : LV075EA#ABU
serial number CNF1139H80

usefull?
find
quote
#16
OS is 32 or 64 Bit?
I can't believe i'm doing this....

it's christmas time...

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#17
its a 64 bit (: amd
windows 7 64 bit
(12-26-2011, 09:32 AM)camiloml Wrote: OS is 32 or 64 Bit?
I can't believe i'm doing this....

it's christmas time...

its windows 7 64bit
find
quote
#18
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Try this.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#19
I'll give it a try Big Grin hope it will work Big Grin need hackingtosh LOL Tongue
how do I use it? :L just launch it from desktop?
it failed ): I ran it from desktop in admin mode let it restart and it failed ):
find
quote
#20
You need first have read the sticky threads, there you would have read that your bios is RSA signed so you most problably would need to rename or delete the HP_TOOLS partition before trying to flash the mod. Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)