Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101454
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425377
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 520
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227316
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310533
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

ASUS Rampage III Formula Request
#21
Enormous thank you. Long time already for us nebilo updates the developers forgot about us and the new Windows 8.1 can not install the driver for your network card was hope nA latest version but without success installer writes found device.Intel Network Connections Software v18.8
find
quote
#22
@Will2300

Hi, just wanting to say thanks for the updated bios. Happy New Year.
find
quote
#23
Hi,

I just flashed my bios to this modded one. It works perfect. I want to ask, if you can make a mod, where the silent-fan-profile is changed.

Right now minimum fanspeed is 60%. Can you change it to 20% at 30 degrees? That would be much helpfull for the silence.
find
quote
#24
(11-20-2013, 06:58 PM)Will2300 Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 05:48 AM)eshield Wrote: CrimsonKnight13
What exactly do you want to "unlock" in BIOS? Huh I don't get it Undecided

I've modded as you requested the very latest available BIOS 0903.

Change list:
-Updated Intel RST to 11.5.0.1582
-Updated Marvell 9128 BIOS\Firmware\Bootloader to 1.0.0.1033\2.2.0.1125\1.0.1.0002b
-Updated JMicron JMB363 to 1.07.28
-Inserted ASUS SLIC 2.1
-Removed all languages except English


I do not have R3F myself, so I can't test this mod .. but I'm pretty sure that it will work.

Use it on your own risk.

P.S: Thanks ZioGTS for the latest Marvell firmware compilation.

This forum has been so helpful. Thanks for the collaboration of everyone out there modding BIOSes. I have a Rampage III Formula and this BIOS helped me a lot. Seeing that this thread was getting old and stagnant. I decided to work off of what "eshield" had done and modify his BIOS ROM to include the latest Intel RST 12.7.0.1936 and Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13 OROMS. So without further ado I present version 1.1 of BIOS v0903 for ASUS Rampage III Formula

Complete changelog:

Intel ICH10R SATA RAID Controller: v12.7.0.1936
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bios : v1.0.0.1033*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Firmware: v2.2.0.1125*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bootloader: v1.0.1.0002b*
JMicron JMB36X Controller: v1.07.28
Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13
SLIC 2.1

I have tested the ROM and everything works without a hitch.

BUT Use at your own risk!

Thanks guys!

Hi does this mod support TRIM under RAID 0 for the Intel ICH10R?
find
quote
#25
Hi guys,
I've just flashed the updated BIOS to my newly acquired R3F and it works great! I do have one question though - hopefully this is the right palace to ask - I am running a Xeon W3670 which the board reports correctly at boot, however windows (CPUID and Intel processor identity tool) show it as an Intel Xeon W 000. Is this a microcode issue? as I was previously using the same CPU in a Asus P6T with no issues. If it is can it be updated / fixed?

Thanks
find
quote
#26
Thanks to the experts for updating the Roms for this motherboard. I am still using this board and I was wondering if the experts can update it again with the latest firmware's etc?

THanks
find
quote
#27
(11-20-2013, 06:58 PM)Will2300 Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 05:48 AM)eshield Wrote: CrimsonKnight13
What exactly do you want to "unlock" in BIOS? Huh I don't get it Undecided

I've modded as you requested the very latest available BIOS 0903.

Change list:
-Updated Intel RST to 11.5.0.1582
-Updated Marvell 9128 BIOS\Firmware\Bootloader to 1.0.0.1033\2.2.0.1125\1.0.1.0002b
-Updated JMicron JMB363 to 1.07.28
-Inserted ASUS SLIC 2.1
-Removed all languages except English


I do not have R3F myself, so I can't test this mod .. but I'm pretty sure that it will work.

Use it on your own risk.

P.S: Thanks ZioGTS for the latest Marvell firmware compilation.

This forum has been so helpful. Thanks for the collaboration of everyone out there modding BIOSes. I have a Rampage III Formula and this BIOS helped me a lot. Seeing that this thread was getting old and stagnant. I decided to work off of what "eshield" had done and modify his BIOS ROM to include the latest Intel RST 12.7.0.1936 and Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13 OROMS. So without further ado I present version 1.1 of BIOS v0903 for ASUS Rampage III Formula

Complete changelog:

Intel ICH10R SATA RAID Controller: v12.7.0.1936
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bios : v1.0.0.1033*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Firmware: v2.2.0.1125*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bootloader: v1.0.1.0002b*
JMicron JMB36X Controller: v1.07.28
Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13
SLIC 2.1

I have tested the ROM and everything works without a hitch.

BUT Use at your own risk!

Thanks guys!
Can you update this BIOS with the newer Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller BIOS/Firmware:
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=353&func=startdown&id=1572&lang=en

-Nate
find
quote
#28
(03-03-2016, 11:21 PM)srialmaster Wrote:
(11-20-2013, 06:58 PM)Will2300 Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 05:48 AM)eshield Wrote: CrimsonKnight13
What exactly do you want to "unlock" in BIOS? Huh I don't get it Undecided

I've modded as you requested the very latest available BIOS 0903.

Change list:
-Updated Intel RST to 11.5.0.1582
-Updated Marvell 9128 BIOS\Firmware\Bootloader to 1.0.0.1033\2.2.0.1125\1.0.1.0002b
-Updated JMicron JMB363 to 1.07.28
-Inserted ASUS SLIC 2.1
-Removed all languages except English


I do not have R3F myself, so I can't test this mod .. but I'm pretty sure that it will work.

Use it on your own risk.

P.S: Thanks ZioGTS for the latest Marvell firmware compilation.

This forum has been so helpful. Thanks for the collaboration of everyone out there modding BIOSes. I have a Rampage III Formula and this BIOS helped me a lot. Seeing that this thread was getting old and stagnant. I decided to work off of what "eshield" had done and modify his BIOS ROM to include the latest Intel RST 12.7.0.1936 and Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13 OROMS. So without further ado I present version 1.1 of BIOS v0903 for ASUS Rampage III Formula

Complete changelog:

Intel ICH10R SATA RAID Controller: v12.7.0.1936
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bios : v1.0.0.1033*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Firmware: v2.2.0.1125*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bootloader: v1.0.1.0002b*
JMicron JMB36X Controller: v1.07.28
Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13
SLIC 2.1

I have tested the ROM and everything works without a hitch.

BUT Use at your own risk!

Thanks guys!
Can you update this BIOS with the newer Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller BIOS/Firmware:
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=353&func=startdown&id=1572&lang=en

-Nate

Thanks Nate, I'll check it out!  Has there been any updates to intel firmware etc since the last bios mod?
find
quote
#29
(03-04-2016, 11:11 AM)marcustaz Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 11:21 PM)srialmaster Wrote:
(11-20-2013, 06:58 PM)Will2300 Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 05:48 AM)eshield Wrote: CrimsonKnight13
What exactly do you want to "unlock" in BIOS? Huh I don't get it Undecided

I've modded as you requested the very latest available BIOS 0903.

Change list:
-Updated Intel RST to 11.5.0.1582
-Updated Marvell 9128 BIOS\Firmware\Bootloader to 1.0.0.1033\2.2.0.1125\1.0.1.0002b
-Updated JMicron JMB363 to 1.07.28
-Inserted ASUS SLIC 2.1
-Removed all languages except English


I do not have R3F myself, so I can't test this mod .. but I'm pretty sure that it will work.

Use it on your own risk.

P.S: Thanks ZioGTS for the latest Marvell firmware compilation.

This forum has been so helpful. Thanks for the collaboration of everyone out there modding BIOSes. I have a Rampage III Formula and this BIOS helped me a lot. Seeing that this thread was getting old and stagnant. I decided to work off of what "eshield" had done and modify his BIOS ROM to include the latest Intel RST 12.7.0.1936 and Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13 OROMS. So without further ado I present version 1.1 of BIOS v0903 for ASUS Rampage III Formula

Complete changelog:

Intel ICH10R SATA RAID Controller: v12.7.0.1936
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bios : v1.0.0.1033*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Firmware: v2.2.0.1125*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bootloader: v1.0.1.0002b*
JMicron JMB36X Controller: v1.07.28
Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13
SLIC 2.1

I have tested the ROM and everything works without a hitch.

BUT Use at your own risk!

Thanks guys!
Can you update this BIOS with the newer Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller BIOS/Firmware:
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=353&func=startdown&id=1572&lang=en

-Nate

Thanks Nate, I'll check it out!  Has there been any updates to intel firmware etc since the last bios mod?

This Marvell update is the only one I can find thus far. I scoured that website looking for more for Intel and didn't see any.
I will continue and see what I can come up with.

-Nate
find
quote
#30
(03-13-2016, 09:20 PM)srialmaster Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 11:11 AM)marcustaz Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 11:21 PM)srialmaster Wrote:
(11-20-2013, 06:58 PM)Will2300 Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 05:48 AM)eshield Wrote: CrimsonKnight13
What exactly do you want to "unlock" in BIOS? Huh I don't get it Undecided

I've modded as you requested the very latest available BIOS 0903.

Change list:
-Updated Intel RST to 11.5.0.1582
-Updated Marvell 9128 BIOS\Firmware\Bootloader to 1.0.0.1033\2.2.0.1125\1.0.1.0002b
-Updated JMicron JMB363 to 1.07.28
-Inserted ASUS SLIC 2.1
-Removed all languages except English


I do not have R3F myself, so I can't test this mod .. but I'm pretty sure that it will work.

Use it on your own risk.

P.S: Thanks ZioGTS for the latest Marvell firmware compilation.

This forum has been so helpful. Thanks for the collaboration of everyone out there modding BIOSes. I have a Rampage III Formula and this BIOS helped me a lot. Seeing that this thread was getting old and stagnant. I decided to work off of what "eshield" had done and modify his BIOS ROM to include the latest Intel RST 12.7.0.1936 and Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13 OROMS. So without further ado I present version 1.1 of BIOS v0903 for ASUS Rampage III Formula

Complete changelog:

Intel ICH10R SATA RAID Controller: v12.7.0.1936
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bios : v1.0.0.1033*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Firmware: v2.2.0.1125*
Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller - Bootloader: v1.0.1.0002b*
JMicron JMB36X Controller: v1.07.28
Intel 82567V-2 Gigabit Network: v1.5.13
SLIC 2.1

I have tested the ROM and everything works without a hitch.

BUT Use at your own risk!

Thanks guys!
Can you update this BIOS with the newer Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller BIOS/Firmware:
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=353&func=startdown&id=1572&lang=en

-Nate

Thanks Nate, I'll check it out!  Has there been any updates to intel firmware etc since the last bios mod?

This Marvell update is the only one I can find thus far. I scoured that website looking for more for Intel and didn't see any.
I will continue and see what I can come up with.

-Nate


Awesome Nate thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)