Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424187
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 225
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223875
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309539
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274958

Acer Aspire E1-531: Shutdown in 30 min
#11
(10-06-2017, 12:55 AM)bouchakx Wrote: Hello i have an Acer Aspire E1-531 with a I5 2410m and it keeps exactly every 30min shutdown

Hi!
If you upgraded your stock CPU Pentium or Celeron to any Core i3, i5, i7, then your laptop will starts shutdown exactly every 30min.
Unlocked bios can't help with this problem. It's hardware specifications for Mobile Intel HM70 Express Chipset.
The highest processor you can use with Mobile Intel HM70 Express Chipset is Pentium 2030M.
find
quote
#12
Ok then as i know the HM70 chipset is almost no different from the HM77 in the G version of this notebook.
The only difference are the supported cpus.
So are there any other possibilites to remove the shutdown ?
find
quote
#13
Hallo guys!
It is unbelieveable that this forum thread is still working!! Well, I have an Aspire E1-531, updated to bios v 2.21 (with no option to revert back to 2.17). I upgraded the CPU from a lazy B960 to an average i5-3230M, both same 35 watts. There is 6GB of RAM and I am running Win 10 Pro x64. After the CPU replacement it happens that the laptop shuts down "unexpectedly" after some time, usualy an hour... no metter the BIOS opened or Windows booted to desktop and left in idle. SpeedFAN says the CPU is at 48-56°C but the fan runs only at 50-60% comparing to 100% spin test loudness at the bootup. I already reseted the BIOS to default, then I only set the F12 boot menu available and switched the EFI to Legacy. Then I made two dumps:
1. with the Backup tool 1.2 and uploaded the output file results.rar here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/2so3xt
2. with the Universal Bios Backup and uploaded the output file here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/omlmsa

Can you unlock it for me and/or mod it somehow to make the fan more effective, please??

Thank you in advance! In return, if it will work, I can provide couple free Win 10 Pro x64 CD keys (will explain later if you r interested).

my mail: georgettacz@gmail.com
find
quote
#14
We upgraded the HM70 E1-531 Laptop with a HM77 Motherboard and an i7 3520m which wasn't actually an official CPU in this laptop? Could this be a problem? But physically it should work, I think. Does anyone has an idea why this laptop still shuts down every 30min? We tried even a unlocked BIOS?

Thank you for the help!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#15
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with current CPU.
find
quote
#16
(06-16-2018, 04:20 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with current CPU.

Here ya go. Oh as I see CPU-Z thinks it is a HM70 Board. Mybe I got scamed on Ricardo.ch........


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#17
(06-16-2018, 06:08 AM)alessiolc Wrote: CPU-Z thinks it is a HM70 Board.
This is the reason of your problems.
find
quote
#18
hi guys, first of all, sorry by my poor english...
I really need help with Acer E1-531.
The Acer cames with an Intel core I5-2430M (the original one is a Celeron B960) and the graphics is an Intel hd3000.
So, the trouble is It always turns off after 30min. 
I was reading about and in another forum and someone suggested to update the BIOS. I did this, for v2.21, however the notebook keeps turning off after 30min. 
I kept searching and someone else explained that this was due to the Intel Management Engine Interface and that I should clean it from the BIOS. 
However, I do not know how to do this. 
So, I´d like to know if I change the original BIOS for a unlocked/modded one will it work or not? And... in the unlocked/modded BIOS can I access the advanced menu and turn off Intel ME Interface?

Thank you....


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#19
Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z with supported CPU.
find
quote
#20
Hi guys...

this is the mainboard tab....take from cpuz....


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)