Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227769
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

Acer Aspire V3-772G variables for setup_var decompiled
(06-19-2014, 01:22 PM)spartan13 Wrote: Hello friends,

can i use this latest Links (Bios/Files) to unlock my Bios ?

-Aspire v3 722G-GTX760M-
BIOS Version 1.15

This Bios Mod is based on a Bios Backup so It is only for that user !!!
Using this file You will get a clone of laptop of that user as into there are all Significant Data of him (Serial MoBo, Model, Serial Windows, etc.) !
If do You want a Mod It needs to use this tool to get a result file and upload It here and I will mod It for You :

http://rghost.net/52417082

Let me know
Regards

(06-19-2014, 01:18 PM)iloveme Wrote: Hello BDMaster, Hello all,

I want to buy an Acer Aspire V3-772G-747a162TMamm, FHD, Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4702MQ 2.2GHz Haswell, 16GB, 1TB+1TB, GeForce GTX 760M 2GB .
BUt I need it for Virtualization purposes , and I understand that VT-x is disabled in BIOS.

I see the latest BIOS version is 1.15. Can you please confirm that I will be able to Flash a modified BIOS version that will allow me to enable VT-x ? Maybe even with Advanced tab , but what I really need is VT-x ?

Thank you very much . Based on your answer , I will decide to buy this laptop.

Have a great day !

I don't know if VTx is disabled in Bios or not I have to study another time this bios to look deeper in EFI IFR Code, but You have to check before of all if your CPU has VT possibilities !
Remember that Intel CPU has VT and there are many types :

1. VT-d

2. VT-x

3. VT-i

Look :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86_virtualization

http://ark.intel.com/Products/VirtualizationTechnology

So Let me know if your CPU has VT capacity and then I will look for Bios !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
(06-19-2014, 01:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 01:22 PM)spartan13 Wrote: Hello friends,

can i use this latest Links (Bios/Files) to unlock my Bios ?

-Aspire v3 722G-GTX760M-
BIOS Version 1.15

This Bios Mod is based on a Bios Backup so It is only for that user !!!
Using this file You will get a clone of laptop of that user as into there are all Significant Data of him (Serial MoBo, Model, Serial Windows, etc.) !
If do You want a Mod It needs to use this tool to get a result file and upload It here and I will mod It for You :

http://rghost.net/52417082

Let me know
Regards

(06-19-2014, 01:18 PM)iloveme Wrote: Hello BDMaster, Hello all,

I want to buy an Acer Aspire V3-772G-747a162TMamm, FHD, Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4702MQ 2.2GHz Haswell, 16GB, 1TB+1TB, GeForce GTX 760M 2GB .
BUt I need it for Virtualization purposes , and I understand that VT-x is disabled in BIOS.

I see the latest BIOS version is 1.15. Can you please confirm that I will be able to Flash a modified BIOS version that will allow me to enable VT-x ? Maybe even with Advanced tab , but what I really need is VT-x ?

Thank you very much . Based on your answer , I will decide to buy this laptop.

Have a great day !

I don't know if VTx is disabled in Bios or not I have to study another time this bios to look deeper in EFI IFR Code, but You have to check before of all if your CPU has VT possibilities !
Remember that Intel CPU has VT and there are many types :

1. VT-d

2. VT-x

3. VT-i

Look :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86_virtualization

http://ark.intel.com/Products/VirtualizationTechnology

So Let me know if your CPU has VT capacity and then I will look for Bios !
Regards


Hi,

Yes, it does support VT-x , that is the only thing I need .

http://ark.intel.com/products/75119/Inte...?q=i7-4702

I saw here other persons mentioning that they were able to enable VT-x , and I was thinking that maybe that option is in Advanced options ...

Please let me know whether you find a solution to this .... thank you.
find
(06-19-2014, 01:52 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 01:22 PM)spartan13 Wrote: Hello friends,

can i use this latest Links (Bios/Files) to unlock my Bios ?

-Aspire v3 722G-GTX760M-
BIOS Version 1.15

This Bios Mod is based on a Bios Backup so It is only for that user !!!
Using this file You will get a clone of laptop of that user as into there are all Significant Data of him (Serial MoBo, Model, Serial Windows, etc.) !
If do You want a Mod It needs to use this tool to get a result file and upload It here and I will mod It for You :

http://rghost.net/52417082

Let me know
Regards

(06-19-2014, 01:18 PM)iloveme Wrote: Hello BDMaster, Hello all,

I want to buy an Acer Aspire V3-772G-747a162TMamm, FHD, Procesor Intel® Core™ i7-4702MQ 2.2GHz Haswell, 16GB, 1TB+1TB, GeForce GTX 760M 2GB .
BUt I need it for Virtualization purposes , and I understand that VT-x is disabled in BIOS.

I see the latest BIOS version is 1.15. Can you please confirm that I will be able to Flash a modified BIOS version that will allow me to enable VT-x ? Maybe even with Advanced tab , but what I really need is VT-x ?

Thank you very much . Based on your answer , I will decide to buy this laptop.

Have a great day !

I don't know if VTx is disabled in Bios or not I have to study another time this bios to look deeper in EFI IFR Code, but You have to check before of all if your CPU has VT possibilities !
Remember that Intel CPU has VT and there are many types :

1. VT-d

2. VT-x

3. VT-i

Look :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86_virtualization

http://ark.intel.com/Products/VirtualizationTechnology

So Let me know if your CPU has VT capacity and then I will look for Bios !
Regards

Thanks BDMaster for your answer!

I run the Programm as Administrator ...but it gives me a Error: 201 wrong Platform???

i use Windows 7 and 8.1 64bit

result file Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/kkn9x4

Any ideas?

Please help me......

Greetings Smile


Attached Files
.rar   result.rar (Size: 94.57 KB / Downloads: 0)
find
To @ spartan13
It seems as You have AMD CPU so Intel FPT cannot run on It !
Let me know, please your laptop has an AMD CPU ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
Hi,

Can someone post a walk through on how to enable VT-x , if anyone managed to do so ?

Thank you in advance !

(06-19-2014, 03:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote: To @ iloveme

It seems as You have AMD CPU so Intel FPT cannot run on It !
Let me know, please your laptop has an AMD CPU ?
Regards

I think this is a mistake and was not meant for me Smile As I said , the future laptop that I want to buy will have Intel i7-4702 Smile

Thank you again.
find
My Notebook CPU: Intel

Any other Bios Backup/Result Tools for Notebook Intel Platform to do the job?
find
(06-19-2014, 03:35 PM)spartan13 Wrote: My Notebook CPU: Intel

Any other Bios Backup/Result Tools for Notebook Intel Platform to do the job?

I need to see Eeprom status !
Run that tool as ADMINISTRATOR !
and let me know

Here other tools :

http://rghost.net/53128665

http://rghost.net/52673110

Let me know

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
(06-19-2014, 03:58 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 03:35 PM)spartan13 Wrote: My Notebook CPU: Intel

Any other Bios Backup/Result Tools for Notebook Intel Platform to do the job?

I need to see Eeprom status !
Run that tool as ADMINISTRATOR !
and let me know

Here other tools :

http://rghost.net/53128665

http://rghost.net/52673110

Let me know

Strange,the linked Tools doesnt work. Sad

Hmmm..... Error: Force Closed or wrong Platform....(NEW BACKUP FPT,TESTBACK),Universal Bios Tool says: Cant identify the Bios

i tested it on my Aspire v3772g and my Alienware 11x. Both with Windows7/8.1 and Intel CPU.

Any other solution for the Eeprom Info to get it from my Aspire v3. The only thing that i can provide is the Original Acer Link to the actual Bios Version 1.15 from my Acer Notebook.

Anyway...thanks for your help BDMaster. Smile
find
Hi friend,
I think We have only a chance, so try to get a backup from Dos using FPT Intel tool !
So, prepare an USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and copy files from FPT 9.5 folder into It
and boot from that USB in Dos I

Here How to make a USB Dos Bootable :

http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

https://app.box.com/s/w8xgrhpwf2nx0kamfkc0

Here FPT 9.5 :

http://rghost.net/56481707

Then run this comand :

FPT -d bios.bin -bios

Or execute Flash.bat

You will get a bios.bin file It's your Bios Backup !

let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
I try that! i let you know...... Smile

Here are my BIOS Backup.

Thank you BDMaster!

Link to my BIOS: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mm4hl7

Here are my BIOS Backup.

Thank you BDMaster!

Link to my BIOS: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mm4hl7

(06-20-2014, 05:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
I think We have only a chance, so try to get a backup from Dos using FPT Intel tool !
So, prepare an USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and copy files from FPT 9.5 folder into It
and boot from that USB in Dos I

Here How to make a USB Dos Bootable :

http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

https://app.box.com/s/w8xgrhpwf2nx0kamfkc0

Here FPT 9.5 :

http://rghost.net/56481707

Then run this comand :

FPT -d bios.bin -bios

Or execute Flash.bat

You will get a bios.bin file It's your Bios Backup !

let me know
regards

Here are my BIOS Backup.

Thank you BDMaster!

Link to my BIOS: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mm4hl7

(06-20-2014, 05:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
I think We have only a chance, so try to get a backup from Dos using FPT Intel tool !
So, prepare an USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and copy files from FPT 9.5 folder into It
and boot from that USB in Dos I

Here How to make a USB Dos Bootable :

http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

https://app.box.com/s/w8xgrhpwf2nx0kamfkc0

Here FPT 9.5 :

http://rghost.net/56481707

Then run this comand :

FPT -d bios.bin -bios

Or execute Flash.bat

You will get a bios.bin file It's your Bios Backup !

let me know
regards

Here are my BIOS Backup.

Thank you BDMaster!

Link to my BIOS: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mm4hl7
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)