Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424238
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223956
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309562
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169177
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6277
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

Acer Nitro 5 AN517-55 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello everyone!

I am new to the forums, and would firstly like to thank everyone for their amazing contributions on unlocking BIOSes for so many systems!

In this regard, and I hope I am writing in the correct section, I have a new Acer Nitro 5 AN517-55 that I would like to undervolt. No matter what I try, everything is locked, and my fear was confirmed when I saw that everyone was saying that 12th generation Intel chips have it locked (save for the I9-12900KF I think). 

What I wish to have are the software to create a BIOS dump (.bin) files as well as the methodology for it, so that I may subsequently upload the bin file to be modified (unlocked).

Some additional details:
- I am using v1.11 of the ACER Nitro 5 AN517-55, found here: https://www.acer.com/us-en/support?searc...l_download

I am definitely NOT intending to upgrade to v1.13.

I am not currently using Windows 11. Too many compatibility issues with the software I'm using. For this, I had to format everything and revert to Windows 10, which in turn required me to disable secure boot, fast boot and apply a simple BIOS password. Everything else is pretty much the "default" I guess.

Thank you!
Regards

Blush
find
quote
#2
(05-17-2023, 07:14 AM)Hexados Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am new to the forums, and would firstly like to thank everyone for their amazing contributions on unlocking BIOSes for so many systems!

In this regard, and I hope I am writing in the correct section, I have a new Acer Nitro 5 AN517-55 that I would like to undervolt. No matter what I try, everything is locked, and my fear was confirmed when I saw that everyone was saying that 12th generation Intel chips have it locked (save for the I9-12900KF I think). 

Thank you!
Regards

Blush
Hi
In any case, need your dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)