Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424129
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6736
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309494
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6260
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

Activating graphics on the CPU.Motherboard: NEW71 LA-5893P
#1
Hello everyone..

Does anyone know how to activate graphics?
I removed the graphics chip from my laptop which was faulty..
but my laptop has integrated graphics on the CPU..
I tried to reset the BIOS, but without success.. still no picture.

Packard Bell EASYNOTE_TM85-JO-588CH
MODEL NO: NEW90
Motherboard: NEW71 LA-5893P Rev:1.0
2010-01-25
It had a GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 320M
CPU: INTEL i3 370M
BIOS: v1.23

The problem was in the GPU chip. The computer worked normally without the GPU driver installed, when the driver is installed it has the symptoms of image freezing and losing the image.
Reinstalled the new OS, Windows 7 and Windows 10...
I tried installing its original driver and various versions of the driver, I even updated the BIOS and its several versions from newer to older, then changed RAM modules 2GB, 4GB, 8GB DDR 3 and DDR 3L. Last time I heated the GPU chip and the problem was not removed..
Finally, remove the GPU chip and VRAM.
I confirmed with the USB keyboard by pressing numlock and the light does not light up, I confirmed that when I removed the GPU chip.
The question is how do I get my BIOS to recognize the graphics from the CPU, my CPU has Intel HD graphics.?

Thanks to anyone who wants to help..
find
quote
#2
Hi man!
Download CPU-Z and look at "Motherboad" tab.
If you see PM55 chipset,it doesn't let use internal graphics,discrete only!
If you see HM55 chipset,this chipset support HD graphics and it must be activated as default.
Do you have Intel HD in Device Manager before Nvidia faulty?
find
quote
#3
(12-04-2022, 02:37 PM)arabeski Wrote: Hi man!
Download CPU-Z and look at "Motherboad" tab.
If you see PM55 chipset,it doesn't let use internal graphics,discrete only!
If you see HM55 chipset,this chipset support HD graphics and it must be activated as default.
Do you have Intel HD in Device Manager before Nvidia faulty?

Ok, I get it now..
Thank you man!
It's impossible for me to check that now, I can't get a picture-graphic..
I believe it doesn't support "HM55" because it would probably recognize the Intel HD Graphics at startup...

I'll leave it for parts.
Thanks again..
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)