Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425538
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227485
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310564
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

Add Celeron D support for Dell Dimension 2400
#21
(09-24-2017, 11:18 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Well, my mod was written.
So I can't you with your problem.

Chipset limitation/problem? Like how Precision 690 cannot support 54xx Xeons, only 53xx/51xx?

Or maybe bad CPU?
find
quote
#22
I can answer if you find suitable CPU with CPUID=F33.
find
quote
#23
(09-25-2017, 12:09 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can answer if you find suitable CPU with CPUID=F33.

What are some examples?

I have Pentium 4 2.2GHz/512/400 and Celeron 2.6GHz/128/400

Can I BSEL overclock these in any way like LGA 775 CPU?
find
quote
#24
(09-25-2017, 12:09 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can answer if you find suitable CPU with CPUID=F33.

Okay, so I found an Intel Desktop Board that's Socket 478, and supports my Celeron D, I have a CPU-Z screenshot of the motherboard and all 5 of my Socket mPGA-478 CPUs.

My problem is the eMachines OEM logo, if I provide the BIOS, can you change the OEM image? Maybe this BIOS has better microcodes? I have my own logo I want, but if it's easier can you just do Dell logo?

Also can you add/unlock any options on this BIOS?

[Image: OoHc44r.jpg]
[Image: mxs68DI.jpg]
[Image: g1wdOh9.jpg]
[Image: VftCBdV.jpg]
[Image: vuvSFNb.jpg]
[Image: KXpgWvo.jpg]


Attached Files
.rom   IntelCorp.-BF86510A.15A.0085.P20.0412152353.rom (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#25
(09-25-2017, 04:51 AM)HorseRider Wrote: Okay, so I found an Intel Desktop Board that's Socket 478, and supports my Celeron D, I have a CPU-Z screenshot of the motherboard and all 5 of my Socket mPGA-478 CPUs.
You haven't required CPU.
(09-25-2017, 04:51 AM)HorseRider Wrote: can you change the OEM image? ...Also can you add/unlock any options on this BIOS?
No, I make CPU support mods only.
find
quote
#26
Okay, thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)