Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6371
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424504
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 316
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224643
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309753
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169387
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 834

Add Celeron D support for Dell Dimension 2400
#21
(09-24-2017, 11:18 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Well, my mod was written.
So I can't you with your problem.

Chipset limitation/problem? Like how Precision 690 cannot support 54xx Xeons, only 53xx/51xx?

Or maybe bad CPU?
find
quote
#22
I can answer if you find suitable CPU with CPUID=F33.
find
quote
#23
(09-25-2017, 12:09 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can answer if you find suitable CPU with CPUID=F33.

What are some examples?

I have Pentium 4 2.2GHz/512/400 and Celeron 2.6GHz/128/400

Can I BSEL overclock these in any way like LGA 775 CPU?
find
quote
#24
(09-25-2017, 12:09 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I can answer if you find suitable CPU with CPUID=F33.

Okay, so I found an Intel Desktop Board that's Socket 478, and supports my Celeron D, I have a CPU-Z screenshot of the motherboard and all 5 of my Socket mPGA-478 CPUs.

My problem is the eMachines OEM logo, if I provide the BIOS, can you change the OEM image? Maybe this BIOS has better microcodes? I have my own logo I want, but if it's easier can you just do Dell logo?

Also can you add/unlock any options on this BIOS?

[Image: OoHc44r.jpg]
[Image: mxs68DI.jpg]
[Image: g1wdOh9.jpg]
[Image: VftCBdV.jpg]
[Image: vuvSFNb.jpg]
[Image: KXpgWvo.jpg]


Attached Files
.rom   IntelCorp.-BF86510A.15A.0085.P20.0412152353.rom (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#25
(09-25-2017, 04:51 AM)HorseRider Wrote: Okay, so I found an Intel Desktop Board that's Socket 478, and supports my Celeron D, I have a CPU-Z screenshot of the motherboard and all 5 of my Socket mPGA-478 CPUs.
You haven't required CPU.
(09-25-2017, 04:51 AM)HorseRider Wrote: can you change the OEM image? ...Also can you add/unlock any options on this BIOS?
No, I make CPU support mods only.
find
quote
#26
Okay, thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)