Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 202
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104317
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 956
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3326
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8302
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8042
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425501
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227431
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119621
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Asrock Z170 Extreme 4,6 and 7+ UEFI modification
#1
Hi, I need some help with UEFI pictures modification if someone knows. What I need exactly is how to edit boot logo, logo inside UEFI, wallpaper inside UEFI on the background and header in UEFI to put my custom if possible.


I attached pictures and mark with circle and text on pictures what I would like to change so you could better understand what I want.


[Image: BgxIjsa.jpg]


[Image: Af7iJbZ.jpg]

[Image: HFORe4J.jpg]

[Image: Tfd9NVR.jpg]
find
quote
#2
https://mega.nz/#!XgABURCQ!yxLIpr67Adq0w...vsXbLorRXk

Hello ~~friend!!
I try to analyse bios with Z170 Extreme4 and extracted some image files.
Because there too much modules form bios ,so i only checked module which file size from bigest to 10k ,it already spend me a few time.
Image file's name also is module's name ,if you wanna to replace some image modules ,i suggest you need to make the same image resolution and format with original image then replace them.
You can use phoenixtool or uefitool to replace module.

There are some tips i give you.
Module "F7625B66-935F-49C8-9A91-0D655CA90D9F_3087" and "68BA3E2A-9992-47E6-A087-1C2CC9874CA5_2595" seem is bios background image.
They have different image resolution.

Module "517C0471-5B2A-4DEC-B00C-1837A543D850_3837" and "67F7D0B8-B769-44CD-A72B-B313870D34B4_3627" is ez mode background image.
They are also have different different image resolution.

The boot logo is consists of many images ,header of module "7BB28B99-xxxxxx" 、"494E3DF8-xxxxx"、"DDF9F6C5-xxxxx" are parts of boot logo.
You need to test them by your self.

Module "7BB28B99-61BB-11D5-9A5D-0090273FC14D_4893",it seem is bios boot logo that i consulted picture3 you provided.

But i think it is a disguise file ,i think module "DDF9F6C5-C17B-49C2-BBC6-BFFD8953283A_4908" is real splash logo.


My english is poor, i hope you can understander what i mean.




Feng

find
quote
#3
Wow man thanks for this it helps alot!

I have one more question. I manage to edit boot logo picture for start and manage to set her to be same size, but when I want to flash bios via UEFI instant flash I got window pop up that say something like "secure check fail" I was reading somewhere here on forum that I need to edit my rom via hex editor, can you explain it to me a bit more in details because I am doing this for the first time and I don't get everything so well.

Thanks.
find
quote
#4
Can someone answer my question if anyone knows ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)