Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asus GL702VM BIOS rescue
Hi there and welcome everybody.

Recently I have made some changes to my bios settings, I think in key management. After this change laptop is powering up but with blank screen.

I have managed to find a bios dump from some user on the internet and successfully flash it to the bios chip using programmer. But this bios is password locked and it contains his mac address and serial number.

Is there any chance to repair my bios please?
find
(01-05-2019, 04:22 AM)oooooo Wrote: Hi there and welcome everybody.

Recently I have made some changes to my bios settings, I think in key management. After this change laptop is powering up but with blank screen.

I have managed to find a bios dump from some user on the internet and successfully flash it to the bios chip using programmer. But this bios is password locked and it contains his mac address and serial number.

Hi! Check your PM.
find
(01-05-2019, 08:43 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 04:22 AM)oooooo Wrote: Hi there and welcome everybody.

Hi! Check your PM.

Thanks for your fast and professional help. Everything is working now.
find