Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6400
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14015
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119201
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6813
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 436
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309802
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20312
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169421
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6383
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 859

Asus P8P67 Pro 2001 Asus 2.1 SLIC DYNAMIC & ASUS P8P67 Pro Permanent SLIC Mod
#41
(11-08-2011, 01:42 PM)shuriken141 Wrote: @Foruman I do indeed have the Rev 3.0 board. Although the BIOS should be identical because the only difference is an ASMedia USB 3.0 controller was used in the Rev3.1 instead of an NEC controller

@DMAN999 I require your services once again. Here's the latest BIOS for the ASUS P8P67 Pro (I think the topic title should be edited to Rev 3.0, I'll see if I can do that).

BIOS version 2001 for ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev3.0
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2492129...S-2001.zip

I'll have a RW-Everything report once I've installed it.

You can use this permanent Slic
http://rghost.ru/29180301
find
quote
#42

del del
find
quote
#43
What do you mean by Del Del?
find
quote
#44
(11-09-2011, 08:24 AM)shuriken141 Wrote: What do you mean by Del Del?

post is repeated twice in a row and have not fully removed the reason I do not know
find
quote
#45
Ok.

Three questions.

Just to confirm. Is this for Rev3.0 or Rev3.1?

I heard a rumor that permanent solutions can mess around with things like your MAC address? Is this true?

And finally, out of curiosity how does this permanent solution work (feel free to be as technical as you like).

Thanks
find
quote
#46
(11-09-2011, 09:25 AM)shuriken141 Wrote: Ok.

Three questions.

Just to confirm. Is this for Rev3.0 or Rev3.1?

I heard a rumor that permanent solutions can mess around with things like your MAC address? Is this true?

And finally, out of curiosity how does this permanent solution work (feel free to be as technical as you like).

Thanks
this is what you give
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2492129...S-2001.zip
after bios can use to office site, Slic will remain in place
made based on the ASUS technologies
find
quote
#47
You are very quick to reply. Smile

I assume I run BIOSBAK then BIOSMOD? Or just BIOSMOD?
find
quote
#48
(11-09-2011, 09:56 AM)shuriken141 Wrote: You are very quick to reply. Smile

I assume I run BIOSBAK then BIOSMOD? Or just BIOSMOD?

run BIOSBAK then BIOSMOD
find
quote
#49
Thank you for being patient with me.

Ran BIOSBAK and BIOSMOD. Although it appears as if BIOSMOD didn't do anything.

I've looked in my BIOS and it wasn't updated. Does this mean it was unsuccessful?
find
quote
#50
(11-09-2011, 11:28 AM)shuriken141 Wrote: Thank you for being patient with me.

Ran BIOSBAK and BIOSMOD. Although it appears as if BIOSMOD didn't do anything.

I've looked in my BIOS and it wasn't updated. Does this mean it was unsuccessful?
do not have to unpack
You have created a flash running P8P67-PRO-ASUS-2001 PERMANENT.exe?
then boot from it run BIOSBAK and BIOSMOD
then check with the SLIC ToolKit http://www.bios.net.cn/Files/soft/biosfi...t_V3.2.rar
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)