Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6438
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14069
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424633
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3669
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 340
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 362
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225110
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119236
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6832
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 456
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309899
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62024
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 675
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20335
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169490
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6417
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 879

Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 3802 Bios Mod for NVME?
#1
Has anyone or can someone mod an Asus [latest] version 3802 with 2.1 slic mod to recognize a NVME, PCIe SSD like for example; Samsung's 512gb 950 Pro M.2 NVME & PCIe x4?

Appreciate help here or being pointed into the right direction.

Many Thanks,

Stan
find
quote
#2
I'm also interested in a modded Bios in the exact same board so I can use my NVME drive as primary OS drive. Would throw a few bucks in a paypal account if that helps... Wink
find
quote
#3
Your mod bios done. Check your PM.
find
quote
#4
Hi heltrix,

Would most appreciate a link to the same Asus P8Z68V Pro/Gen3 NVME modded 3802 bios as you provided to HoldDaMayo.
Have been hoping for such since last year!

Thank You!
find
quote
#5
Hi!
Check your PM.
find
quote
#6
(03-23-2017, 12:12 PM)heltrix Wrote: Hi!
Check your PM.

Wow! Fast Response!!

Got IT!! Looking forward to taking it for a test drive with a Samsung 512gb 960 [not a 950] Pro M.2 NVME next month!

Many Thanks!!!!! Smile


p.s. - Beer Funding sent AM 3/23/2017 Tongue
find
quote
#7
(03-23-2017, 12:12 PM)heltrix Wrote: check your pm!

Hi Heltrix:

  I would be much appreciate if I can get the exact same mod bios on Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 3802 for NvME support.
Thank you!!^^
find
quote
#8
(03-29-2017, 06:59 PM)ddt_sun Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 12:12 PM)heltrix Wrote: check your pm!

Hi Heltrix:

  I would be much appreciate if I can get the exact same mod bios on Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 3802 for NvME support.
Thank you!!^^
Hi! 
Check your PM!
find
quote
#9
I found this thread earlier today. I have the ASUS P8Z68-V PRO motherboard and is planning to use an M2-disc. I need support for NvME in BIOS.
find
quote
#10
(04-04-2017, 02:45 PM)MadNorwegian Wrote: I found this thread earlier today. I have the ASUS P8Z68-V PRO motherboard and is planning to use an M2-disc. I need support for NvME in BIOS.

Hi! 
Check your PM!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)