Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1800
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6423
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424591
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224966
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309858
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20327
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169462
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 3802 Bios Mod for NVME?
#21
(01-27-2018, 05:22 AM)helmi007 Wrote: [quote pid='135481' dateline='1515673888']

Hi,

May I kindly ask somebody to share this modded EPROM to me also.

Thanks in advance and kind regards
helmi007

[/quote]

Hi!
Just search it in this link:  https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-A...ted?page=3
find
quote
#22
(01-27-2018, 08:10 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 05:22 AM)helmi007 Wrote: [quote pid='135481' dateline='1515673888']

Hi,

May I kindly ask somebody to share this modded EPROM to me also.

Thanks in advance and kind regards
helmi007

Hi!
Just search it in this link:  https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-A...ted?page=3
[/quote]

Thanks a lot !!!
find
quote
#23
我是P8Z68-V PRO主板 我也需要在BIOS中支持NvME。無限感激。
find
quote
#24
Hi! 

I need this modded version of bios. Anyone can help me? 

Thank you very much!
find
quote
#25
(01-25-2020, 04:22 AM)marso.robert Wrote: Hi! 

I need this modded version of bios. Anyone can help me? 

Thank you very much!

Hi! Just search it in this link:  https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-A...ted?page=3
find
quote
#26
Hello, 
I have a Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3, with BIOS version 1802. I also have a M2 adapter card (PCIE) with CORSAIR Force MP510 240 GB NVMe.
The problem is that I can't boot directly on this SSD. In windows (on my old SSD), the new SSD is detected. 
Did somebody have a modded BIOS for this ? 
Tank you
find
quote
#27
(03-21-2020, 12:14 PM)lulu09320 Wrote: Hello, 
I have a Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3, with BIOS version 1802. I also have a M2 adapter card (PCIE) with CORSAIR Force MP510 240 GB NVMe.
The problem is that I can't boot directly on this SSD. In windows (on my old SSD), the new SSD is detected. 
Did somebody have a modded BIOS for this ? 
Tank you
Hello,
Just flash bios mod which you can found from the link above.
find
quote
#28
hello I have an old P8z68 Deluxe motherboard, I would like a BIOs with nvme support can someone help me
Thanks
find
quote
#29
Hi I'm also interested in a modded Bios in the exact same board so I can use my NVME drive as primary OS drive with the Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 3802 bios . can someone upload the modded bios or contact me thanks .
find
quote
#30
(05-14-2023, 12:23 PM)dfrankeinstein Wrote: Hi I'm also interested in a modded Bios in the exact same board so I can use my NVME drive as primary OS drive with the Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 3802 bios . can someone upload the modded bios or contact me thanks .

Hello, you can download from the last post on this page: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-A...ted?page=7
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)