Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asus a8m2n-la aka HP nodusm3-gl8e & maybe M2NPV-VM
Sad 
Well I went ahead and ordered the Phenom II x4 945 which is the fastest cpu on the support list and it arrived today. Unfortunately the computer will not post; no beeps, no video, fans on high. Tried removing all but one stick of ram, reset cmos battery, re-installing cpu and nothing worked. Put old 6400+ cpu back in and everything worked fine. Not sure why modded bios wouldn't work with the 945 but regardless it doesn't. I'll hold on to it for few days just in case someone has any suggestions or can rework the bios again, otherwise I'll return it and build a new rig Sad

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer Give 'Em [censored] ALABAMA
find
Ok so the 945 doesn't work and cross flashing this mobo with the bios for the m2npv doesn't work either. Instead of buying a floppy drive and trying to recover the mobo I'm just going to do a half build and buy a new mobo, cpu, and ram.

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer Give 'Em [censored] ALABAMA
find
(03-07-2013, 08:56 PM)Elliott Wrote: Ok so the 945 doesn't work and cross flashing this mobo with the bios for the m2npv doesn't work either. Instead of buying a floppy drive and trying to recover the mobo I'm just going to do a half build and buy a new mobo, cpu, and ram.

Can anyone send me the mod bios from 1234s282? The link doesn't work anymore. frankhan2008@gmail.com Many thanks.
find
Does anyone have the bios 1234s282 made? The download link does not work.
find
(11-27-2013, 12:40 PM)TTercel Wrote: Does anyone have the bios 1234s282 made? The download link does not work.

the bios mod doesnt work iv tryed it with over 10 different cpus and it doesnt take am3 the max the board can support is the 6400+ non-be cpu or the 6000+ with the hp 5.07 bios
find
Hi I too would like the modded bios as I have the same version board (4 Ram slots), link not working if someone would be so kind to repost thanx oxy
find
(04-22-2014, 06:00 PM)oxonater Wrote: Hi I too would like the modded bios as I have the same version board (4 Ram slots), link not working if someone would be so kind to repost thanx oxy

Hi I know I'm digging up an old thread here but did you ever get a hold of the modded bios file. If not has anyone else who is subscribed to this thread please post it. Also could someone please tell me for sure that this will not disable the integrated 6150 video on the NodusM3 motherboard.
find
(03-31-2011, 07:54 AM)1234s282 Wrote: I think the RAID limitation could be to do with the RAID Option ROM inserted in the BIOS. Will check this out for you later.

Ive taken all the microcode out of the 5005 Beta Bios and inserted it into the HP Bios and updated the AGESA module.

Try at your own risk!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/HP%20OEM%...34s282.zip

Admin

Hi, new user here, but not entirely new to the site. PLEASE forgive me for resurrecting this OLD thread but this is the only place I have been able to find a link to the modded BIOS for this board, and although the link is dead, I'm hoping you may still have this file somewhere as I need it badly!! I cannot afford a new setup and my machine is plenty fast for me, for now. Please tell me you still have this file somewhere, and if you do, would be oh so kind enough to re-upload it for me? Thank you for your time, and again, please forgive me bringing this thread back to life. Smile

Patiently hoping,
Chuck
find