Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14351
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[Closed,risky test] Bios Unlock Request for Toshiba
#1
Hello,
I want to ask for a favor.
I've been looking all over the net for a tip on how to unlock/mod my Insyde H2O bios I got on the Toshiba PSLD2E notebook. I'd like to know some more about my machine but the original bios just wont let me, I can't even check the cpu temperature in bios that's SICK!!!!!!!!
Ok my bios info is:
Vendor: INSYDE
Version: 1.50
Release date: 7/10/2008
Rom size: 1024kb

I don't know what other information I could provide...
Here is the backup copy of my bios:
http://www.survi.republika.pl/INSYDE-1.50.rom

I've been messing around with the EzH2O tool and I see that there is possibility to make changes to it (logo, modules etc) but I don't know what can I do, overwrite existing modules with what? I would do it myself but there is really not much of the information about it over the internet, so I'm asking is it really possible? Can some 1 manage it for me or at least tell me what can I do with the modules stuff?

Thanks

ps. sorry I won't put the screens of the bios layout cause I have no good device to do it, maybe in the evening I'll try to shoot it with a cellphone...
find
#2
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#3
(09-24-2011, 09:26 AM)camiloml Wrote: Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

here it is:
http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-file...121710.zip
the release date of this bios is 6/11/2008 so it should be newer... but when I run the update program (within this rar) it sais that the version of the bios isn't newer than the one on my system (?) don't know why seems like some kind of error but [censored] knows... I just gave up on this a long time ago (the link in my prev post is for the backup copy of the bios I'm using right now - the one that just doesn't want to get updated by the manufacturer's software somehow...)
find
#4
Please post a screenshot of the bios setup menus.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#5
(09-25-2011, 06:47 AM)camiloml Wrote: Please post a screenshot of the bios setup menus.

Here they are:
                   
I have the sixth screenshot, but there is just the exit screen (saving/discarding changes etc) couldn't add that last one.
find
#6
Hmmm seeing the screenshots it seems to me there's not much to unlock there. Do you look for any option in special?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#7
Well I look for anything that could give me some more info about the raw system functionality. I don't even know if the cpu doesn't get overheated after some cosmetic cleaning (radiator/thermal grease). I mean that's sick that such an info is not present in raw bios?! Why do they put this s*** into the mobo instead award or ami, which are the best ones, the easiest ones.
I'd like to have a possibility to change the core voltage also, maybe fsb (so I could get my GMA a bit warmer)...
Really there is nothing You can do with that crap?
Shouldn't there be some modules we can insert/switch for the original ones?

ah:/
last time pc with insyde:/
find
#8
I will upload your menus in human readable format and you tell me if you miss something from it that want to be visible.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#9

.rar   Menu.rar (Size: 15.57 KB / Downloads: 14)

This is all your bios can offer, if you want something you don't see yet in your pc... just tell me.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#10
Wow I just looked through the file (wasn't easy to check all of this) and I can see that this bios has really much more to offer than it seems to. It would be great to have it on my system but I'm a bit scared that it may not work. Do you think that the modified version will run without a problem? I would like to give it a try. If something go wrong what can I do with broken Bios? I do no have any floppy drive so... Don't even know how to restore the backup...
And finally I will need some kind of manual to get it configured rightSmile
I think that all the stuff you've unlocked is just enough, not saying it's bad but don't know if I can handle so many options that I don't know aboutSmile
Anyway thank You, may I request a download link?
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)