Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14003
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424471
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 208
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224558
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169332
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

Dell Vostro 1000 A06 Dell 2.1 SLIC
#1
Hi, I would like to request this bios upgraded to SLIC 2.1.

- Manufacturer: Dell
- Model : Vostro 1000
- Bios Revision : 2.6.3, A06
- Bios Type : Phoenix
- Bios Link : http://ftp.us.dell.com/bios/WinVost263.EXE

Thanks in advance, and let me know if you need anything else.
find
quote
#2
Here you go , i used Dell 2.1 SLIC + Certificate Included:-

1. Copy and paste ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive.

2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\********.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient.

4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt:

slmgr.vbs -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-***** (Replace with any OEM SLP Product Key for your installed version of Windows 7 , they are not hard to find).Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was sucessfully installed. After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer.

5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Dell%20Vo...34s282.zip

Flash at your own risk!

Please Report Back With Whether It Worked Or Not!

Please Consider A Small Donation As A "Thank You" If You Are Happy With Our Work

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#3
Fantastic. Thankyou.

I'll be certain to tell you if it worked, or not; hopefully that it worked.
And I'll see what I can do in the way of a donation.

One quick question, because I couldn't find the answer elsewhere, I got the impression that Vista would still activate with SLIC 2.1 and matching file, am I correct in thinking that?

Thanks again.
find
quote
#4
(02-25-2010, 09:54 AM)bigpoppa Wrote: Fantastic. Thankyou.

I'll be certain to tell you if it worked, or not; hopefully that it worked.
And I'll see what I can do in the way of a donation.

One quick question, because I couldn't find the answer elsewhere, I got the impression that Vista would still activate with SLIC 2.1 and matching file, am I correct in thinking that?

Thanks again.

Yes , SLIC 2.1 is backward compatible , therefore works with Windows Vista and 7. SLIC 2.0 is Vista Only

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#5
Cheers.

EDIT :: Well, I just ran it and the flash was successful, but unfortunately the RSDT didn't match the marker (think I said that right; M08 /= M09.)
Anyway, I was a bit anxious to finish and eventually found another (which I would have preferred to have found earlier, so I needn't waste your time).
Fortunately, this one works. Also, it uses CL09 instead of M09, if that makes a difference.

I can post a link to either the rom itself, or the forum/thread I found it in, if you wish.

Thanks again for your help, and sorry for taking up your time.
find
quote
#6
HI Bigpoppa

Could you post as link to the rom you used . I am having the same issue with the marker not matching as above post

regards

Gavin
find
quote
#7
OK i have removed the non-working mod , bigpoppa please post the file you used correctly yto help other users with this machine

thanks
Admin
find
quote
#8
HI Guys Found this and it works great . Success at last

regards

Gavin


Attached Files
.rar   FLASHABL.rar (Size: 573.16 KB / Downloads: 251)
find
quote
#9
Download link broken. I need this. Can you guys help me out?
find
quote
#10
(08-11-2010, 11:54 AM)gavinlynch Wrote: HI Guys Found this and it works great . Success at last

regards

Gavin

Nevermind just tried this. All is good thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)