Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 733
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107701
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3535
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9185
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8741
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14344
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425620
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 531
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227518
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119700
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6996
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 618
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310574
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

Dell Vostro 200 v1.0.16 Experimental Unlocking & Upgrading Project
#91
I've patched Xeon-modded bios on my Vostro 200 with G33M02 mobo,
and put Xeon X3323 (of course LGA775-modded) on it.

Turned on,fan spins fast,and that's all.
Bios doesn't come up,with no beep.

Next I cleared CMOS,and turned it on.
The same.

But modded bios runs OK with C2D E8500.
Thank you.
find
quote
#92
This time I put LGA775modded-Xeon X5260 3.33GHz on my Vostro 200 with G33M02 mobo,and blank screen again.
It starts,then gets powered off,and restarts,then gets powered off,again and again and again.

BIOS version is 1.0.16 with Vostro200-AHCI10670-slic-Xeon.bin

What do I have to do?

It runs OK with C2D E8500,thank you.
find
quote
#93
Hello everyone, I flashed the bios, in the bios I change CPU clock from 100 to 175 but does not change anything when the system start, I have windows 10 pro (X86), why?
find
quote
#94
(06-26-2016, 07:51 AM)spinily Wrote: Hello everyone, I flashed the bios, in the bios I change CPU clock from 100 to 175 but does not change anything when the system start, I have windows 10 pro (X86), why?
Which modified BIOS version should I install?
find
quote
#95
(06-26-2016, 07:55 AM)spinily Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 07:51 AM)spinily Wrote: Hello everyone, I flashed the bios, in the bios I change CPU clock from 100 to 175 but does not change anything when the system start, I have windows 10 pro (X86), why?
Which modified BIOS version should I install?

What bios have you got flashed? What cpu does your motherboard use? I've flashed second bios version file at beginning of this thread and it works fine (about ahci mode and other features) however had not tried to overclock options.

Did you made a copy of your original bios?
find
quote
#96
(06-26-2016, 08:02 AM)aamm95 Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 07:55 AM)spinily Wrote: [quote='spinily' pid='114058' dateline='1466945507']
Hello everyone, I flashed the bios, in the bios I change CPU clock from 100 to 175 but does not change anything when the system start, I have windows 10 pro (X86), why?
Which modified BIOS version should I install?

What bios have you got flashed? What cpu does your motherboard use? I've flashed second bios version file at beginning of this thread and it works fine (about ahci mode and other features) however had not tried to overclock options.

Did you made a copy of your original bios?

Yes, I flashed the bios in the file, the pc works but when I change cpu clock nothing happened, the cpu clock it remains the same. The CPU is intel core duo e4500 2.2ghz


Attached Files
.zip   Vostro200-1016-RAID87-AHCI10670-VGA1653-IBA1363 slic 2.1.zip (Size: 431.27 KB / Downloads: 109)
find
quote
#97
I put the link of drive, there are some photos of BIOS and CPUZ
PHOTOS BIOS
find
quote
#98
(10-25-2014, 12:52 AM)Eugene74 Wrote: Greetings everyone,

One more reason to keep this Thread alive:
You can run Quad Core Xeon LGA 771 CPUs on Vostro 200

Xeon 771 is fast QUAD core on a low price (just gOOgle: LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs)
I just modified "Vostro200-1016-RAID87-AHCI10670-VGA1653-IBA1363 slic 2.1" one more time to be able to run Yorkfield-CL And Harpertown 45nm XEONs.

Package includes DELL-DD981F15 certificate matching the SLIC added by mikewh

... and you are ready to go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7pj1f2ryv0606...2.zip?dl=1

Thanks again Dansolo and Thanks mikewh Rolleyes
Thanks, worked a treat. AHCI makes noticeable difference. Can confirm Core2quads don't work as mentioned earlier.
find
quote
#99
How do you flash the bios?
find
quote
(08-22-2016, 05:14 PM)awesometechman1 Wrote: How do you flash the bios?

I solved the problem, thanks anyway
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)