Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 733
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107701
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3535
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9185
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8741
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14344
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425620
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 531
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227518
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119700
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6996
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 618
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310574
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

Dell Vostro 200 v1.0.16 Experimental Unlocking & Upgrading Project
Just reflashed a G33M02 Vostro 200 with Eugene74's Xeon bios using included Winflash 1.92. 

I'm running a C2D e8500 so I can't attest to LGA771 or quad core support, but figured why not flash the bios with a larger selection of compatible processors. I probably will stick with the e8500 as it sounds like quad cores do not work with the lower watt G33M02.

AHCI support is great, currently installing macOS Sierra on a SSD in it. Running a Nvidia GT 720 in the open PCIe slot, not terrible for an old spare PC, only other thing I could ask for would be gigabit ethernet.
find
quote
Someone solved this? I tried installing Intel drivers and all that, but still all FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF, I'm getting worried.

EDIT:

Finally I got the solution to all us having problems with the mac (having no internet):

After trying to edit DMI without any results, I got a Mac Spoofer program which was able to change the MAC adress of the adapter and got internet working again on the computer, you have to install this: https://technitium.com/tmac/

Then, you select the Ethernet connection (usually is the only one, but in my case I had some VMWare connections), then down on Change Mac Adress you click on Randomize Mac Adress, and then on Change Now!

And done, internet working again!
find
quote
Someone can upload the bios mod? Cant find it anywhere...
find
quote
(02-09-2017, 11:28 AM)xpredator13 Wrote: Someone can upload the bios mod? Cant find it anywhere...

You can find the bios mod in the #63 message of this thread (check the attachment file).
find
quote
Hello guys,

Thanks for the nice work, i just update my bios (all the block Sad) and I didn't tried my Core 2 quad again...

Why nobody prevent people that the mac adress will be deleted ? Please add a warning in the zip file or write a little tutorial to explain that we must not rewrite the dmi block... (It was too late when I read all the post)

Sadly, i've made the same mistake than others. Is this a way to get back easily the mac address please ? I don't want to spoof my mac, i need to sell my computer and in this state, it's ruined...

Thank you very much in advance...
find
quote
For information, the backup made with Winflash didn't help...
I'm trying to find the mac adress of the old hidden network card and even with msinfo32 it doesn't appear... I think I'm screwed ^^
find
quote
OMG I've never wasted so much time for nothing !

Administrator please edit your first post with release versions and warning....

I've tried anyway to put my Core 2 Quad (Q9400) on the,MB G33M02 and it didn't boot... Black screen, fan turning at the max...
I've tried also to find the EEPROM of the Intel® 82566 or a mac adress writer with the administrator tools of Intel, and i think that there is no way to edit something without the bin file of the NIC...

So next time, please update realese notes etc and add in big and in bold that the moded bios for the G33M02 doesn't work for Quad Core like it's said page 7
"All BIOS software limitations for QUAD-COREs are lifted..." So WRONG !!
find
quote
Hello
THANK YOU ! for the bios with AHCI
find
quote
Hello,
WARNING! Ive bricked G33M02 with Eugene74's Xeon bios mod. (Windows 10 rebooted in the middle of flashing procedure).
With Intel Xeon E5440 it just black screen no POST. With original CPU its a beep message for errors in BIOS. Now i have to physically flash the WINBOND W25x16VSIG BIOS.
find
quote
Can the vostro 400 G33M03 operate under windows 10 64bit edition?Has anyone here been able to do it?
Im not sure if it has anything to do with the Bios not having any sort of UEFI options or support.
Iv'e been digging around for info but cant really find any
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)