Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424253
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3567
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223996
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119116
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6749
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169181
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61132

EX58-UD5 Request
#1
Can you mod latest f13q bios with latest Realtek Ethernet, Jmicron raid and Intel roms. And if possible with Realtek audio rom? Thanks. Also I couldn't find Realtek GBE 2.37 rom, I will be very happy if you can send it separately..


Attached Files
.zip   ex58ud5.13q.zip (Size: 663.77 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#2
Try this:

Intel Matrix RAID 10.0
JMicron JMB363 1.08.01
Realtek PXE 2.35


Attached Files
.zip   ex58ud5-IMR10-JM10801-RPXE235.13q.rom.zip (Size: 660.33 KB / Downloads: 13)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#3
(12-21-2010, 08:27 AM)Dansolo Wrote: Try this:

Intel Matrix RAID 10.0
JMicron JMB363 1.08.01
Realtek PXE 2.35

Thanks for help...

Realtek rom works perfectly..
Jmicron 1.08.01 didn't work (stuck at initializing host controller) so i used J Micron PCIE to SATA II IDE RAID Controller v1.06.75 from resources.

BTW does anybody know why new realtek roms are invisible at resources section?
find
quote
#4
To verify, you do have JMB363, not JMB368 or something else, right? They have different ROMs, or at least they are different with the files that I have for them (haven't verified contents...). If 363 is correct (197B-2363 - you can check for that in device manager PCI IDs if you don't see it at boot) then maybe your board just doesn't like 1.08.01 (though this is the first issue I've heard with it). I can give you 1.07.14 or 17 if you like. I also have 1.06.79 which is a little newer than what you have.

Edit:

Intel Matrix RAID 10.0
JMicron JMB363 1.07.14
Realtek PXE 2.37 (found it, but untested by me) - by the way, this is unnecessary if you're not actually booting from the network. I just update it because it's so simple.


Attached Files
.zip   ex58ud5-IMR10-JM10714-RPXE237.13q.rom.zip (Size: 651.44 KB / Downloads: 21)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#5
(12-21-2010, 03:02 PM)Dansolo Wrote: To verify, you do have JMB363, not JMB368 or something else, right? They have different ROMs, or at least they are different with the files that I have for them (haven't verified contents...). If 363 is correct (197B-2363 - you can check for that in device manager PCI IDs if you don't see it at boot) then maybe your board just doesn't like 1.08.01 (though this is the first issue I've heard with it). I can give you 1.07.14 or 17 if you like. I also have 1.06.79 which is a little newer than what you have.

Edit:

Intel Matrix RAID 10.0
JMicron JMB363 1.07.14
Realtek PXE 2.37 (found it, but untested by me) - by the way, this is unnecessary if you're not actually booting from the network. I just update it because it's so simple.

1.07.14 works perfectly, if you send 1.07.17 I can test it also.
I checked device ids and it says 197B-2362 as you say but on the chip itself writes JMB322 also gigabyte.com specs say the same... But there are no roms for JMB322 on the internet... Also in device manager its recognized as JMicron JMB36X Controller.. There is some weirdness going onSmile

Realtek PXE 2.37 seems ok too.. (I am not booting from network.. But like to stay updated)

BTW I have found Intel rom 8086-2822_v10.1.0.1008 you probably have it already, but I attached it anyway...

Thanks again for your helpSmile


Attached Files
.bin   8086-2822_v10.1.0.1008.BIN (Size: 84.5 KB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#6
I actually didn't have that, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll attach 1.07.17, but it came from a board with JMB361, so I don't know if it's the same.


Attached Files
.bin   197B-2361_v1.07.17.bin (Size: 32 KB / Downloads: 8)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#7
Intel Matrix RAID 10.1.0.1008
JMicron JMB363 1.07.17 (I patched the file from before for the correct device ID of 2363)
Realtek PXE 2.37


Attached Files
.zip   ex58ud5-IMR101-JM10717-RPXE237.13q.rom.zip (Size: 651.03 KB / Downloads: 14)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#8
New beta firmware F13T

Modify please to new Intel Matrix, JMicron and Realtek.



Attached Files
.zip   f13t.zip (Size: 663.67 KB / Downloads: 2)
.zip   10.5.0.744.zip (Size: 66.25 KB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#9
Intel AHCI 1.20E -> 1.20E+0027 (device 3A22)
Intel Matrix RAID 10.5.0.1034 (newer than what the previous poster posted)
JMicron JMB363 1.07.25
Realtek PXE 2.39

Untested


Attached Files
.zip   EX58UD5-AHCI120E0027-IMR1051034-JM10725-RPXE237.zip (Size: 668.99 KB / Downloads: 18)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#10
F13U was recently released. It now has a very welcome quick-boot option. Can someone mod the bios with the latest Intel RAID, JMicron and Realtek ROM's? I'm sorry I have absolutely no idea where to find these ROM's myself.


Attached Files
.bin   EX58UD5.BIN (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)