Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425658
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227626
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

First attempt on AsRock AliveNF6G-VSTA CPU Support
#11
(09-06-2010, 11:29 AM)TheWiz Wrote: Fifnd a similar motherboard from the same manufacturer that supports X6 (similar hipset perferred) and then we can replace the AGESA into this BIOS and test it.

TheWiz

hello, now this donor seems to be okay or not?
doing something with it?Big Grin
find
quote
#12
Yeah I believe it will work, I will try to complete the mod asap.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#13
(09-08-2010, 04:21 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Yeah I believe it will work, I will try to complete the mod asap.

TheWiz

Shoud I do something to help you to the mod of this bios?
find
quote
#14
Thank you so much for your patience. Assuming your donor supports X6, I have integrated support by updating the AGESA in your BIOS from the donor as well as its microcode. In order to fit all these updates I did have to drop your network boot ROM, no big deal as the NIC will still function.

PLEASE flash at your own risk and have a good recovery plan for testing.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/alvn6vt226x6.rom

Thanks,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#15
(09-19-2010, 06:02 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Thank you so much for your patience. Assuming your donor supports X6, I have integrated support by updating the AGESA in your BIOS from the donor as well as its microcode. In order to fit all these updates I did have to drop your network boot ROM, no big deal as the NIC will still function.

PLEASE flash at your own risk and have a good recovery plan for testing.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/alvn6vt226x6.rom

Thanks,
TheWiz


Thank U very much!
U alright, not big deal, usually was unused option.
I'll check it asap and I'll try confirm!Big Grin

find
quote
#16
OMG!
sorry , TheWiz but worst news.

I've tested the modded bios, it's not working Sad

During the post, it stops at postcode "6B38" at the right-low corner.

The ide devices detecting point not reached anymore.

Any ideas what went to wrong ?

(I've tried wit core flash, whole flash, reflash from original, etc. The backup with l2.26 is o.k. but the modded ones not.)Any other question:
the agesa code (not the modules, the textcodes in core bin) should be updated ,and the bios ver also ?
find
quote
#17
It must mean the donor BIOS used to transfer the AGESA has some incompatibility. Think you can find another donor? also, please return to stock BIOS for now.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#18

I'll search for other donor...
find
quote
#19
(09-25-2010, 12:57 PM)poffsoft Wrote: I'll search for other donor...

I've been keeping up with your thread here.

MSI just updated the AGESA to K9N6PGM2-V2. It's based on the same chipset. It's a possible donor.

Here's the source of the file and i will upload it as well.

K9N6PGM2-V2. BIOS ver. 2.6

Cyntil8ing (AKA: Moon on PC Treiber)
find
quote
#20
Thank you!
this donor:
AGESA.v3.7.1.0
CPU.AGESA.v3.13.71

TheWiz will work on it as I hope soon

Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)