Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221558
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118812
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6607
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 211
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308780
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61656
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20044
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168693
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6084
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5570
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60857
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274744
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 735
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24708
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694480
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174319

Fix memory support on SM-3322
#1
Hello there!
I've recently populated all memory slots on a Itautec SM3322 motherboard with 2GB modules, to a total of 8GB, maximum memory supported by this board according to the manual. The motherboard recognizes all 4 slots, but lists only 4096MB of RAM.
I attached a picture of the memory page on the bios, and the bios file itself.

This motherboard is a rebranded Pegatron A480-S, according to CPU-Z.
I also noticed that if I remove the dedicated GPU, it recognizes all 8192MB of RAM.

I believe it can be a bug on the bios. The manufacturer won't provide a new, updated bios for it, so I want to know if it is possible to fix this.

Thanks in advance


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.rom   SM3322.ROM (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#2
Show photos of your SODIMMs from both sides.
What's your graphics card?
How many memory is recognized by BIOS with 2 and 3 SODIMMs?
find
quote
#3
Just attached the pictures as you asked.The RAM is some cheap kit I got from AliExpress.
If I use 2 or 3 modules, it gets detected correctly.
I tested several combinations, and seems like all modules work fine.
Testing one module at a time returns no error on Memtest.

I tried a R9 280 and a HD 6570 and got the same results.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#4
Make two TXT-reports of CPU-Z and two photos of BIOS page with amount of memory:
1) 3 RAM modules and HD 6570
2) 4 RAM modules and HD 6570
find
quote
#5
I attached the requested files.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.txt   3module.txt (Size: 61.1 KB / Downloads: 2)
.txt   4module.txt (Size: 62.61 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#6
OK. Also I need two TXT-reports of CPU-Z:
1) 1 RAM modules and HD 6570
2) 2 RAM modules and HD 6570
find
quote
#7
OK. I attached the requested files.


Attached Files
.txt   1module.txt (Size: 58.16 KB / Downloads: 3)
.txt   2modules.txt (Size: 59.59 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#8
Make a screenshot of Windows system information with 4 modules and HD 6570.
It looks like:
[Image: 4488EAFFF353.png]
find
quote
#9
Hello there!
I attached the picture to the post.
Even with Windows detecting 8GB of RAM, I notice it fails Prime95 on blend mode and any memory intensive applications. But when using the integrated GPU, it does not happen. So I believe it could be related to the motherboard not detecting the memory properly on post.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#10
OK.
Download RWEverything. Try portable version.
Press CPU MSR registers button, press User list button or F5, type a=0xC001001A, press Add, type b=0xC0010010, press Add, type c=0xC001001D, press Add, press Done.
Post values of MSR with these addressees.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)