Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424129
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223728
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119094
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6736
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309494
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6260
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

GA-EP45T-UD3LR
#91
We spoke some time ago about this:
https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/succes...sh.389714/
mine is 2gb but this I posted just for the record, as now searching for the bios with old OROM which was working before. It was 7 months ago so hard to find it in history and I am after the complete rebuild of all systems. Grrr must get to my technical maintenance and test system. Haven't been there for long. RL is taking me too much time to do all final maintenance efficiently...
find
quote
#92
That's flashing GFX BIOS, you did it too?
find
quote
#93
No, ofc not, as it is experimental for a bit different card it has 1 GB my has 2gb
find
quote
#94
No, ofc not, as it is experimental for a bit different card it has 1 GB my has 2gb
find
quote
#95
OK, I have found bios from before we updated it, I saved it and recovered from USB.
It is the one without proper OROM / IRST.
It has probably Xenon support.
Can you check it?

How to decode saved CMOS?
I have saved some of them with this what was during failures.

This is ridiculous I spent 6 h installing deinstalling Powerchute... due to a nonstandard pinout of COM cable from f***** Dell...
feel defeated...

Finally discovered this undoing all connector plugs and sockets, and comparing pins...
as this was last resort, I did it for final... but why it happens to me?
Now it works perfectly ... but Sunday all time lost.


Attached Files
.rar   SAV-BIOS.rar (Size: 542.81 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#96
What specific Xeon do you need me to check for?
This is done by dropping BIOS onto MC extractor - https://github.com/platomav/MCExtractor

On the GFX< maybe there is BIOS for your 2GB card? I have some 7770 and 7790 here I think, maybe I can try it Big Grin
find
quote
#97
Hi, glad you are still there Smile

For GPU:
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/gi...x-oc.b1720
check the bios which are changing the recognized hardware/name, as drivers for newer cards are a bit better... I hope this will not brick my Graphics as I have all worse optional video on the shelf only...

About Bios:

The IRST OROM should be 11.XX.XX.XX series as it was implemented last time.

Xeon this one I have now:
Cores 4
Threads 4
Name Intel Xeon E5450
Code Name Harpertown
Package Socket 771 LGA
Technology 45nm
Specification Intel Xeon CPU E5450 @ 3.00GHz

https://ark.intel.com/compare/36893,33088,33083

And the other Xeon :
Intel® Xeon® Processor X5482
https://ark.intel.com/products/33088/Int...0-MHz-FSB-
Intel® Xeon® Processor X5492
https://ark.intel.com/products/36893/Int...0-MHz-FSB-

what about decoding setting from bios saved recently?

Best regards
find
quote
#98
Thanks, I will check later today if BIOS you linked should support those Xeon's.

Decoding BIOS setting, what do you mean? If you want "Saved BIOS settings" you simply hit F12 or F11 (I forget which is save and which is load), that will let you save profiles. Sometimes you can save to file too, I forget if this board does that or not.
find
quote
#99
seems yes, as there is some other thread with discussion about tuning, with samples of setups as text files.
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...am-support
says:
I made the following changes to to a GA-EP45T-UD3LR rev 1.0 F10 bios:

southbridge - v12902006 with the TRIM mod
RTL8111C ethernet - rtegrom260.lom
ICHAACHI 1.2 original from a EP45-USB3P
Updated NCPUCODE

Gigabyte bios' contains a module called ds3_ddr3.bin which should be for the RAM. It does get changed to improve memory compatibility as the change log indicated. I can't see any fault in it in any of the bios revisions but I will look more into it as I find more information. The update contains the original ds3_ddr3.bin.

If you use Q-Flash, boot the machine with the flash already installed into the USB port to insure it gets recognized. Try Optimized Defaults instead of the CMOS defaults after bios update.

If you still can't POST, use your good memory to set the DRAM settings manually. In the bios Intelligent Tweaker, try disabling the SPD timings and set them to CL-tRCD-tRP 11-11-11 CAS to 13 and set the DRAM voltage to 1.6V and then try to reboot. If this doesn't work, lower the DRAM voltage to 1.4V. The idea is to see if we can change the timing behavior at boot by varying the DRAM supply voltage.
find
quote
Those are BIOS update changes you mentioned, oroms (First one is RAID rom, second LAN, third AHCI, last CPU Microcodes)
Rest of what you posted does not apply to what I meant either, nor what I was asking you regarding what you mentioned (Decoding) Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)