Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424129
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223728
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119094
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6736
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309494
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169140
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6260
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

GA-EP45T-UD3LR
It was the wrong link, I am in between too many things, obviously wanted to show you the decoded settings saved from bios... but lost the website link in my too long history.
I will find it later.

For now, just check savbios in relation to orom and cpu: the one I have is 3.0 Xeon from the list in the previous post.
I will attach saves settings from my BIOS. just check what we can do with it...


.rar   333X9X4.rar (Size: 242 bytes / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
I do not understand your goal here now. Lets forget saved settings and anything to do with that until you have flashed a BIOS you want to keep using, then you can save settings from within the BIOS itself in a "Profile"
find
quote
I was wondering what values were set in fail-safe option, this was the point of saving it.
And sure the target is to get it working properly or consider option hardware fault and research it.
find
quote
There is no set values for many things, they differ deepening on hardware installed (CPU/SPD)
For other non-CPU/Memory things, you can see optimized or fail safe setting values in Award BIOS Editor or Modbin (I forget which works for P45)
find
quote
Going today for the weekend to Denmark, see you next week Smile
find
quote
Went for the weekend and back today from Denmark, hello again Smile
find
quote
Hello back from Denmark, hope you had a good time!
find
quote
Absolutely yes Smile The trip was excellent.  Denmark is great and funny place.
Good food good tobacco for rolling cigarettes, Funny Xmas Markets and Tivoli with Mulled wine and Tuborg beeer Smile

Back on my PC,
Yesterday I checked hardware, there was the hardware problem with Xeon sticker modifier and pins in the socket,
all repaired. Now it starts without any sound nor stops.

I was switching between this two Xeons E5450 3.0 FSB 1333 + X5482 3.2 FSB 1600, and...
suddenly BIOS said it is corrupted and loaded the backup from second chip.

It has ended with uploading modified BIOS F10 with a higher voltage to the memory controller: 1.600V
and OROM rel 8.[censored].[censored].[censored] which was imserted by seller/refurbisher of the MB.

During switching Xeons I made the system on X5482 up with 1600 FSB but seems it is not in processor table as I had seen it was recognised
with multiplier 6 and 333 base frequency, so it was 2.0 MHZ when I adjusted to 8 and 400 it started again, but seems was very much overheating, with up to 95 Deg C just during BIOS adjustment, both were refusing going up from 1333 memory frequency, but on any of base memory frequency up to 400 with 3.2 multiplier, when I went higher the Bios was brought back to fail safe with 3.0 Xeon but with 3.2 X5482 refused to start.
So I had to put back 3.0 and restart process of testing.

Now I am on 3.0 with 1333 mem frequency on 1.600V.

Have completely no Idea what can I do more except upgrading OROM.

actual F10 bios attached.


.zip   10_RESET.zip (Size: 544.62 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
Sounds like a great time, I agree!! Big Grin

So you need microcode added for X5482?
find
quote
(12-03-2018, 01:30 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Sounds like a great time, I agree!! Big Grin

So you need microcode added for X5482?
Yes, X5482 and check E5450
in addition 11 Generation of OROM,
Can you see what is changed in this BIOS that it shows/execute 1.6 V for memory?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)