Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424110
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3550
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223707
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6734
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 563
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20213
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6259
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 765
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5732
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61102
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274942

GA-EP45T-UD3LR
Hi m8, All best for Xmas to you and all you love Smile

F10 with all modifications will be great, now I am on F10 and it works fine.
but as we spoke it is f10 modified with mem voltage so will be better to have it normal.
F12e I will get from a thread at the later stage, I am aware it is here already.
find
quote
I do not understand what you mean about memory voltage? I cannot change auto, that is controlled by your inserted memory SPD or XMP, or auto chooses from SPD data. You can set that manually though, to whatever voltage you want. But, some CPU's allow more control than others, finer adjustments.
find
quote
This was just notice about voltage and a bit shaking head on the bios which came with the MB...
I did not notice it before the start of full monitor and research of actual bios.
In bios MIT it shows 1.5 and it is as default, but you have to adjust it manually to 1.5 to have it. There is showing 1.5v as default but in the Hardware monitor shows 1.6 same in Hardware monitors in the system if you leave it in MIT untouched.
And it has nothing to do with Version we are composing.
find
quote
You can adjust manually on first boot to 1.5, or set "normal" instead of auto, BIOS modification is not needed for that, this is what I mean.
find
quote
OK Smile thanks never try "normal", I check it now how it works. For now with adjustment manual in MIT the PC is rock stable.
Must post you my photos of "no cables of the floor" policy Smile I am proud of results Smile
I never ask you to change anything in main BIOS about voltage for memory, just was a bit surprised that there is such result,
I am thinking about this that the supplier of MoBo has done some alterations in this BIOS.
find
quote
That is usual function for "Normal" setting, if you put in 1.5V memory and auto does not detect it, normal should set 1.5, If you put in 1.65V memory and auto doesn't give 1.65V then normal should set it. Or, with either, you can set manually 1.5 or 1.65 etc.

No cable mess, I'd love that! You'll have to do mine next Big Grin
find
quote
Sad zonk,
PC cracked... switched off when I was working on it. Now is in pre-bios loop, starting power and switches off and back, does not even go to BIOS will check PSU but really unhappy... writing from backup PC... I feel defeated....
find
quote
So sadSad, have you got this with 1.6 voltage?

guys, sorry for a stupid question
Where can I download the last modded bios for GA-EP45T-UD3L with last cpu support?
I don't want to overclock memory to 1.6
find
quote
(01-13-2019, 07:51 PM)hrbcksq Wrote: So sadSad, have you got this with 1.6 voltage?

guys, sorry for a stupid question
Where can I download the last modded bios for GA-EP45T-UD3L with last cpu support?
I don't want to overclock memory to 1.6

I have started from search the forum then I started this thread it is about the board you asking for, some pages before there are bioses uploaded to this thread,  BTW I have now GA-EP45T-DS3R coming by post and will have to start modifying bios from the beginning.
find
quote
PitKoz get a CH341A programmer + SOIC8 test clip cable, then you can fix the BIOS on your board. Or there is many methods you can use to kick in the dual BIOS recovery, google this or let me know if you need links
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)