Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424119
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3551
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223707
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6734
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 350
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 563
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20213
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169133
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6259
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 765
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5732
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61102
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274942

GA-EP45T-UD3LR

.zip   ga-ep45t-ds3(r).zip (Size: 544.57 KB / Downloads: 3)
(01-18-2019, 02:48 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: PitKoz get a CH341A programmer  + SOIC8 test clip cable, then you can fix the BIOS on your board.  Or there is many methods you can use to kick in the dual BIOS recovery, google this or let me know if you need links

I am sure now that socket was broken and connector failed what made the processor failed... basically big damage.
Bought new board: GA-EP45T-ds3® here is bios from it in first attachment.
It does not serve Xeons and has OROM low revision.
Can you add this to it and send me on priv?
The original bios from Gbite in second attachment.

.zip   EP4TDS3R.zip (Size: 547.22 KB / Downloads: 0)

Thank you in advance,
I am a bit tired with all this and thank you for your patience.
find
quote
You mean you damaged CPU socket pins?

Please let me know exactly what CPU support you need added, and what orom version you want. Also, which BIOS you want modified, since you attached two?
find
quote
1/. OROM RST 11 series,
2/. X5482, X5892, E5450, X5470 : same Xeons as before

I have got bios with the mod for Xeon-s
But I am not sure if it is OK for this CPU-s
I will attach in this post,
here
.zip   771.zip (Size: 1.07 MB / Downloads: 4)
I prefer F4c as it is newer
but maybe the older will work better so,
to be secure, both

thank you again,
and best luck
find
quote
Added after while: on this BIOS F4c modded I managed to start E5450 but not X5482 > (bios 8 long beeps, and restarting in the loop) probably it is not included in CPU table. OROM is in version 8.[censored].
find
quote
Mobo is on my workbench for testing and updating BIOS, I attached LSI SAS9211-8I seems it is working but stucks on attaching disks to it. Will investigate it further on. Have only disks from other Matrixes so Raid Bios maybe confused.
find
quote
Need to know exact 11 orom version you want please. And now, please clarify and link what stock BIOS you want edited or if you are using a programmer what is your dumped BIOS link

I assume you meant X5492 instead of X5892 in your list of CPU's? If not, please specify exact CPU again
on X5482 what is CPU stepping (printed on CPU top cover) is it Q9UF, or SLANZ
find
quote
(01-26-2019, 03:22 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Need to know exact 11 orom version you want please.  And now, please clarify and link what stock BIOS you want edited or if you are using a programmer what is your dumped BIOS link

I assume you meant X5492 instead of X5892 in your list of CPU's?  If not, please specify exact CPU again
on X5482 what is CPU stepping (printed on CPU top cover) is it Q9UF, or SLANZ
according to this source
https://www.win-raid.com/t7f13-AHCI-amp-...dules.html

This should be Intel RST RAID ROM v11.2.0.1527

.rar   Intel-RST_RAID-ROM_v11.2.0.1527.rar (Size: 62.8 KB / Downloads: 2)

Yes, my mistake... sorry X5492
And chapeau bas to your precision and expertise.

X5482 I have in my hand is SLANZ
the E5450 is SLBBM

There are two revisions F3 and F4c of BIOS which are initially modded and F4c from catalog 771 is working with E5450 as I mentioned before.

.zip   771.zip (Size: 1.07 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
Thanks for orom link you wanted, and CPU info. So you want F3 and F4c in above 77.zip modified for all CPU's mentioned and with orom linked above?

Sorry, you've asked so many different BIOS and always change your mind, want to be sure before doing anymore mods as it's time consuming to get it all sorted out Big Grin
find
quote
(01-28-2019, 01:38 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Thanks for orom link you wanted, and CPU info.  So you want F3 and F4c in above 77.zip modified for all CPU's mentioned and with orom linked above?  

Sorry, you've asked so many different BIOS and always change your mind, want to be sure before doing anymore mods as it's time consuming to get it all sorted out Big Grin
No Big Grin worry,
I respect your time and really appreciate it. Heart
Only one in each set I think that you should modify original F3 and F4c
(modified F3 and F4c are for an informative purpose.)
MB came with F3 Rev. BIOS and was not accepting E5450.
771.zip has two folders with 2 revisions in each one, one original and one modified by someone.
As I believe more your work, make your modded BIOS-es from the original.
Some posts earlier I uploaded the BIOS downloaded from MB as well,
I can not check how 771.zip are related to this one.
So maybe better to start from the beginning.
Gigabyte provides BIOS is in this link:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-...rt-dl-bios

I guess we have all clear now.

If there is a possibility of something more is Realtec sound chip BIOS module, but you have worked it out in previous board history of this threat
@ 09-07-2018, 04:11 AM.
We can include the update now or we will work it later if you check the version in F3 origin and F4c origin.
Thanks and good luck. Tongue
find
quote
Thanks! And sorry, your descriptions always confuse me Big Grin Yes, I would download stock BIOS and modify it, unless special instance I prefer that so if something is wrong we know it's something I did.

Here is F3 + F4c with Intel-RST_RAID-ROM_v11.2.0.1527_TRIM-mod + All microcodes updated (adding 10676/1067A for Xeon)
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7284075563
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)