Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14330
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3828
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227278
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119500
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310529
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 SLIC2.1 request
#1
bios file : http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...ng3_f4.zip

I try phoenixtool 2.66 but can't flash file(I try efiflash on dos, but output !!invaild bios image!!)

Please help me.
find
quote
#2
(05-21-2017, 10:45 PM)minseung0119 Wrote: bios file : http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...ng3_f4.zip

I try phoenixtool 2.66 but can't flash file(I try efiflash on dos, but output !!invaild bios image!!)

Please help me.
try this


Attached Files
.rar   Efiflash.rar (Size: 38.37 KB / Downloads: 19)
find
quote
#3
(05-22-2017, 05:48 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 10:45 PM)minseung0119 Wrote: bios file : http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...ng3_f4.zip

I try phoenixtool 2.66 but can't flash file(I try efiflash on dos, but output !!invaild bios image!!)

Please help me.
try this

Output '!!!OEMID Missmatch!!!' message and can't flash file.
find
quote
#4
(05-22-2017, 08:04 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 05:48 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 10:45 PM)minseung0119 Wrote: bios file : http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...ng3_f4.zip

I try phoenixtool 2.66 but can't flash file(I try efiflash on dos, but output !!invaild bios image!!)

Please help me.
try this

Output '!!!OEMID Missmatch!!!' message and can't flash file.
bat

@echo off

efiflash.exe AB350MG3.F4 /nr /c \NoOemId
find
quote
#5
(05-22-2017, 09:47 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 08:04 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 05:48 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 10:45 PM)minseung0119 Wrote: bios file : http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...ng3_f4.zip

I try phoenixtool 2.66 but can't flash file(I try efiflash on dos, but output !!invaild bios image!!)

Please help me.
try this

Output '!!!OEMID Missmatch!!!' message and can't flash file.
bat

@echo off

efiflash.exe AB350MG3.F4 /nr /c \NoOemId

I try your method.

and efiflash output : !!! Not able to Read BIOS File Successfully !!!
find
quote
#6
(05-22-2017, 10:10 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 09:47 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 08:04 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 05:48 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 10:45 PM)minseung0119 Wrote: bios file : http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...ng3_f4.zip

I try phoenixtool 2.66 but can't flash file(I try efiflash on dos, but output !!invaild bios image!!)

Please help me.
try this

Output '!!!OEMID Missmatch!!!' message and can't flash file.
bat

@echo off

efiflash.exe AB350MG3.F4 /nr /c \NoOemId

I try your method.

and efiflash output : !!! Not able to Read BIOS File Successfully !!!

to start all over again
1. what is needed SLIC
2. when you call, then give flash a OemId
3. make backup of the BIOS and give me
4. get BIOS with slic
find
quote
#7
(05-22-2017, 10:35 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:10 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 09:47 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 08:04 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 05:48 AM)555LE Wrote: try this

Output '!!!OEMID Missmatch!!!' message and can't flash file.
bat

@echo off

efiflash.exe AB350MG3.F4 /nr /c \NoOemId

I try your method.

and efiflash output : !!! Not able to Read BIOS File Successfully !!!

to start all over again
1. what is needed SLIC
2. when you call, then give flash a OemId
3. make backup of the BIOS and give me
4. get BIOS with slic

I Successfully flash but don't work slic keys.

I open rw-everything and view ACPI Tables.

but don't have SLIC Table.(BIOS is modified by PhoenixTool 2.66)

AB350MG3_SLIC.zip is Modified BIOS(modified by PhoenixTool 2.66)
AcpiTblsModified.zip is RW-Everything report when Modified BIOS
AcpiTbls.zip is RW-Everything report when original BIOS


Attached Files
.zip   AcpiTblsModified.zip (Size: 96.68 KB / Downloads: 6)
.zip   AcpiTbls.zip (Size: 96.62 KB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#8
(05-22-2017, 11:18 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:35 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:10 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 09:47 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 08:04 AM)minseung0119 Wrote: Output '!!!OEMID Missmatch!!!' message and can't flash file.
bat

@echo off

efiflash.exe AB350MG3.F4 /nr /c \NoOemId

I try your method.

and efiflash output : !!! Not able to Read BIOS File Successfully !!!

to start all over again
1. what is needed SLIC
2. when you call, then give flash a OemId
3. make backup of the BIOS and give me
4. get BIOS with slic

I Successfully flash but don't work slic keys.

I open rw-everything and view ACPI Tables.

but don't have SLIC Table.(BIOS is modified by PhoenixTool 2.66)

AB350MG3_SLIC.zip is Modified BIOS(modified by PhoenixTool 2.66)
AcpiTblsModified.zip is RW-Everything report when Modified BIOS
AcpiTbls.zip is RW-Everything report when original BIOS

1. flash original BIOS (reboot)
2. from Windows administrator to run OA3ini.bat (reboot)
3. from Q-flash backup BIOS and give me


Attached Files
.rar   Gigabyte.rar (Size: 4.83 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#9
(05-22-2017, 12:00 PM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 11:18 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:35 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:10 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 09:47 AM)555LE Wrote: bat

@echo off

efiflash.exe AB350MG3.F4 /nr /c \NoOemId

I try your method.

and efiflash output : !!! Not able to Read BIOS File Successfully !!!

to start all over again
1. what is needed SLIC
2. when you call, then give flash a OemId
3. make backup of the BIOS and give me
4. get BIOS with slic

I Successfully flash but don't work slic keys.

I open rw-everything and view ACPI Tables.

but don't have SLIC Table.(BIOS is modified by PhoenixTool 2.66)

AB350MG3_SLIC.zip is Modified BIOS(modified by PhoenixTool 2.66)
AcpiTblsModified.zip is RW-Everything report when Modified BIOS
AcpiTbls.zip is RW-Everything report when original BIOS

1. flash original BIOS (reboot)
2. from Windows administrator to run OA3ini.bat (reboot)
3. from Q-flash backup BIOS and give me

Yes. i did it.

and get this backuped bios.


Attached Files
.zip   Original.zip (Size: 6.69 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#10
(05-22-2017, 12:40 PM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 12:00 PM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 11:18 AM)minseung0119 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:35 AM)555LE Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:10 AM)minseung0119 Wrote: I try your method.

and efiflash output : !!! Not able to Read BIOS File Successfully !!!

to start all over again
1. what is needed SLIC
2. when you call, then give flash a OemId
3. make backup of the BIOS and give me
4. get BIOS with slic

I Successfully flash but don't work slic keys.

I open rw-everything and view ACPI Tables.

but don't have SLIC Table.(BIOS is modified by PhoenixTool 2.66)

AB350MG3_SLIC.zip is Modified BIOS(modified by PhoenixTool 2.66)
AcpiTblsModified.zip is RW-Everything report when Modified BIOS
AcpiTbls.zip is RW-Everything report when original BIOS

1. flash original BIOS (reboot)
2. from Windows administrator to run OA3ini.bat (reboot)
3. from Q-flash backup BIOS and give me

Yes. i did it.

and get this backuped bios.

4. from DOS run Slic.bat
5. look slic and write a review
sorry corrected bat
http://rgho.st/8FnxRMYk8
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)