Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309501
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

HP DV1635la unlocking
#1
Hi,
I have a HP DV1635la:
*Bios: Phoenix
*Version: F.51 http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp34501-35000/sp34563.exe
*CPU:Intel Core 2 Duo T7200
Can someone help me to unlock the hidden options in the BIOS.

Thank you in advance
AmonShir
find
quote
#2
can someone help me?
find
quote
#3
Hello AmonShir,

I will add the INTEL Menu to your BIOS image and post it when I am complete. I should be done soon.

EDIT: Your BIOS image contains multiple languages, so this could take a while.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#4
Hello AmonShir,

I am sorry, but this appears to be an old-style Phoenix BIOS (according to PhoenixTool). I can modify new-style Phoenix BIOS's, but I have never looked at an old-style before. It seems, from experimentation, that I could modify it to some extent, but I cannot repack it correctly with PhoenixTool and I would have to add the Intel Menu from scratch (I can't just link to it, I would have to organize all of the options into the correct places as they are not already there like normal BIOS's).

I can tell you that there are a LOT of amazing unlockable options just from looking at a snippet of it in the hex editor.

I will continue looking into modding Old-Style Phoenix BIOS's, but for now, I am unable to release a flashable mod for you. Sorry.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#5
Hello AmonShir,

I did find out how to change some options in your BIOS via the CMOS NVRAM. As I said before, I will continue to look into the old-style Phoenix BIOS, but for now, the only help I can provide is the tracing of NVRAM registers.

Intel VT-x (Virtualization): 0003
AHCI (Advanced Host Configuration Interface): 001B
DEP (Data Execution Prevention): 025B
Core Multi-Processing: 007E
Frequency Ratio*: 0282

*This settings controls the multiplier for the CPU External Clock frequency (ie. This setting allows you to over/under clock your CPU). Unfortunately, this setting will likely have absolutely no effect. This is due to the PLL lock that Intel puts on most of its average consumer CPU's. If somehow, this setting actually works, BE CAREFUL. Overclocking your CPU is dangerous, especially in a notebook.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#6
Hello AmonShir,

I figured out how to mod your BIOS. Unfortunately, it will require the manual construction of the Intel Menu. I have to build it from scratch (I cannot just link it like normal BIOS's, because the manufacturer/Phoenix did not pre-build it in this BIOS).

I will mod your BIOS, but it will take some time. I will post updates on my progress.

For cosmetic purposes; Where do you want the Intel Menu? If you do not respond, I will put it after the Main Menu.

Here is your current BIOS layout:    


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#7
Hello AmonShir,

I have run into yet another complication; Your BIOS image contains an unusually small area for the BIOS menus, there is nowhere near enough room to add the INTEL Menu.

There is one option... and that is to move the $PDW entry in the TEMPLAT module to allow for more room. There is a currently unused setup table (table of BIOS settings) that I could replace with the INTEL Menu, but I doubt that even that would give enough room for the INTEL Menu...

As of right now, I am unable to give you an ETA for a modified BIOS image or even assurance that I can mod the BIOS at all.

The best I can do right now is replace another BIOS menu with a partial INTEL menu or add just a few options.


I am going to have to get in contact with kizwan.


~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)