Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108104
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425696
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227787
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310655
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62241

HP Disabled Whitelist Mega Thread!
#11
(10-06-2010, 10:24 AM)gkcmilner Wrote: I stumbled upon this site a couple weeks ago when trying to figure out how to add a wireless "N" card to my new (to me) Compaq nc8430 laptop. It looks like it can now be done but I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what all I need to do. It has the latest BIOS F.16. Do I download one of the files above? How do I know which one? I went to the tutorials page but it didn't seem to cover it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Strange , i cant find a bios for your machine on the HP site , if you know the link please post it for me to take a look at!

Admin
find
#12
Is it possible to remove whitelist, or at least remove any vendor other than Broadcom and replace with Atheros from

Compaq HP 6730s? The bios is here

Code:
Handle 0x000A, DMI type 0, 24 bytes BIOS Information Vendor: Hewlett-Packard Version: 68PZD Ver. F.12 Release Date: 09/14/2009 Address: 0xF0000 Runtime Size: 64 kB ROM Size: 2048 kB Characteristics: PCI is supported PC Card (PCMCIA) is supported BIOS is upgradeable BIOS shadowing is allowed Boot from CD is supported Selectable boot is supported EDD is supported Print screen service is supported (int 5h) 8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h) Serial services are supported (int 14h) Printer services are supported (int 17h) ACPI is supported USB legacy is supported Smart battery is supported BIOS boot specification is supported Function key-initiated network boot is supported Targeted content distribution is supported BIOS Revision: 15.18 Firmware Revision: 95.30
find
#13
(10-08-2010, 02:39 PM)zico Wrote: Is it possible to remove whitelist, or at least remove any vendor other than Broadcom and replace with Atheros from

Compaq HP 6730s? The bios is here

Code:
Handle 0x000A, DMI type 0, 24 bytes BIOS Information Vendor: Hewlett-Packard Version: 68PZD Ver. F.12 Release Date: 09/14/2009 Address: 0xF0000 Runtime Size: 64 kB ROM Size: 2048 kB Characteristics: PCI is supported PC Card (PCMCIA) is supported BIOS is upgradeable BIOS shadowing is allowed Boot from CD is supported Selectable boot is supported EDD is supported Print screen service is supported (int 5h) 8042 keyboard services are supported (int 9h) Serial services are supported (int 14h) Printer services are supported (int 17h) ACPI is supported USB legacy is supported Smart battery is supported BIOS boot specification is supported Function key-initiated network boot is supported Targeted content distribution is supported BIOS Revision: 15.18 Firmware Revision: 95.30

This is another ROMPAQ bios which is currently difficult to mod and we cannot attempt complete whitelist disabling on these bioses!

In the meantime,if you want me to help by providing a modified bios then please reply to this post with details of existing wireless card and the new card. The info I'll need is the VEN_ ,DEV_ and SUBSYS_ id's.. Follow the steps below to get this information.

1. Remove existing wireless card from laptop, leave the access cover off.
2. Boot laptop and enter boot selection screen.
3. Install new card (whilst laptop is running), no need connect antenna wires.
4. Boot into windows and new card will appear as unknown device.
5. Now you can obtain exact ven, dev & subsys id's from device properties

[Image: dev-id.JPG]

Regards
Admin
find
#14
please can anyone help me with a Bios mod to whitelist INTEL 4965AGN on Packard Bell ME 35 ...

The original wireless card on Packard Bell ME 35 is AzureWare 701 :
Specification on original WiFi Card:

Supports Mini-Card standard
Supports USB 2.0 interface
Up to 54Mbps data rate
Solid design with external antenna diversity
Low power consumption and high performance
Advanced security with WPA/WPA2

I want to change it with INTEL 4965AGN but the card is not detected by the system.

Thanks !
find
#15
Hello,
i would like to ask, if it's possible to get whitelisting removed from the BIOS of HP Pavilion zv5188EA Notebook PC

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-31250-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=228&product=414498&sw_lang=&key=null&site=null
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp30001-30500/sp30397.exe

I did get this noty yesterday and there isn't a wireless card in the mini PCI slot.
After inserting a broadcom WLAN from my WLAN Router, the infamous 104 error message came up

Thank you!
find
#16
OK to all people who have posted above it would be greatly appreciated if you could post a separate thread - and provide us with the DEV VEN And SUBSYS ID's for both the old and new cards

Thanks
Admin
find
#17
(10-07-2010, 06:36 AM)1234s282 Wrote:
(10-06-2010, 10:24 AM)gkcmilner Wrote: I stumbled upon this site a couple weeks ago when trying to figure out how to add a wireless "N" card to my new (to me) Compaq nc8430 laptop. It looks like it can now be done but I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what all I need to do. It has the latest BIOS F.16. Do I download one of the files above? How do I know which one? I went to the tutorials page but it didn't seem to cover it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Strange , i cant find a bios for your machine on the HP site , if you know the link please post it for me to take a look at!

Admin

Sorry I've been gone a while. The link is below. It appears it is a ROM flash utility and I don't know if there is anything that can be done. Please let me know if I'm wasting my time. Thanks for the great work you all are doing here.
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=1839150&prodNameId=1839197&swEnvOID=2104&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=ob-63512-1
find
#18
I have a new HP dm4t and have been trying to mod the BIOS for months. I can’t even open the [censored] thing in EZH2O. Older EZH2O says cannot get FV information. Newer EZH2O says The FD file is not an InsydeH2O BIOS. What I can open has none of the strings I search for pertaining to my WiFi Cards.

Can someone please try and crack this for me and update the whitelist or completely remove it.

Old WiFi Card’s IDs that can be replaced:
1) Intel N-5100: 8086 0083 13058086
2) Broadcom 4313: 14E4 4727 145C103C

New Card I want added:
1) Intel Advanced-N6200: 8086 4239 13118086 (The new Correct ID)


-Board: HP - 146A - v.58.23
-Bios Revision : F.17A
-Bios Type : InsydeBIOS
-Bios SLIC : 2.0
-Bios Link : ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50001-50500/sp50302.exe

I would be forever grateful because right now I installed the card after a full boot and I can’t turn off the laptop, just put it in sleep mode.
find
#19
Hi to all, sorry for my bad english but I'm Italian.
When I download the bios from the Hp's site and run the *.exe, this creates a folder with this file:
3602F21.fd - 3603F21.fd - Ding.wav - InsydeFlash.exe - InsydeFlash.Log - iscflash.dll - iscflash.sys - iscflashx64.sys - platform.ini
To remove the whitelist just only change the file in red with the file in start thread and run InsydeFlash.exe?
Tkx for help

HP Pavilion dv5-1020el Snow Leopard Retail 10.6.4
find
#20
(11-02-2010, 01:13 PM)Richsanto89 Wrote: Hi to all, sorry for my bad english but I'm Italian.
When I download the bios from the Hp's site and run the *.exe, this creates a folder with this file:
3602F21.fd - 3603F21.fd - Ding.wav - InsydeFlash.exe - InsydeFlash.Log - iscflash.dll - iscflash.sys - iscflashx64.sys - platform.ini
To remove the whitelist just only change the file in red with the file in start thread and run InsydeFlash.exe?
Tkx for help

That is correct , by overwriting the file it extracts with the one from the first post of this thread it will flash the modded one and hopefully allow your card!

Best of luck , try it at your own risk though!

Regards
Admin

find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)