Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14340
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425525
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 527
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227444
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310556
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

HP Disabled Whitelist Mega Thread!
I started by changing the label on the HP_TOOLS volume and was able to run HPQFlash and flash the modded bios you sent me. After a reboot and some LED flashing I got the following message:

A system bios recover has occurred.
BIOS Recovery (500)

After that, I deleted the entire HP_TOOLS partition as you suggested and tried again. After the reboot the screen went black and I got a flashing caps lock led. I have to admit that this was pretty scary but I was able to use the USB stick method to recover. Apparently, the bios automatically recovers from "F:\Hewlett-Packard\BIOS\Current" if an image is available. With that volume missing, the USB stick was the only option.

Why do you think the system believes the modded bios is corrupt?

find
maybe there's a check other than the hpqflash one and the moded bios does not get past it.

If the check is built-in in the IC that manages recovery there's nothing we can do.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
(03-16-2011, 12:32 AM)sgopu Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 12:09 PM)TTAV134 Wrote: -Manufacturer : HP
-Model: HP ProBook 4520s, 4720s (68AZZ Family)
-BIOS Type: Insyde
-BIOS Revision: F.0D (24 Jan 2011)
-BIOS Download Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51716.exe
-Tools: Phoenix Mod Tool v1.79
-Modifier: TTAV134

WWAN/WLAN whitelists check "removed"

HP ProBook_4520s_4720s_sp51716_F.0D_no_whitelist.zip

flash with included patched HPQFlash

! risk high !

No Luck.. Bios got restored automatically


SGOPU, TTAV1134, did you ever make any more progress on this? I had the same results, bios uninstalls automatically with error 500. If this is a CRC or signature issue with the IC, is there a way to recalculate a valid one?
find
HP Pavilion g6-1a40ca

-Manufacturer : HP
-Model: Pavilion g6-1a40ca
-BIOS Type: Insyde
-BIOS Revision: F.25 (13 July 2011)
-BIOS Download Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp53501-54000/sp53807.exe
-Tools: Phoenix Mod Tool v1.90

HP just posted a new bios file which can be decrypted by Andy's tool.The file corresponding to my laptop to be modified is 01697F25.bin

The string 0F 85 81 00 00 00 is found in the following modules:

1BA0062E-C779-4582-8566-336AE8F78F09_1_922.ROM
3ACC966D-8E33-45C6-B4FE-62724BCD15A9_2_303.ROM
9A8CDCA9-192E-4BB4-84F3-7031B51B8B9E_0_806.ROM
57E9EEE9-EB7D-4453-BBF7-6C181FD09027_2_25.ROM
86D70125-BAA3-4296-A62F-602BEBBB9081_1_870.ROM

I tried replacing 0F 85 with 90 E9, it Encrypts the bios file successfully. When trying to flash with insydeflash it says the BIOS image is corrupted or does not contain the correct digital signature. The BIOS will not be updated.

Can someone please lend me a hand, I've gone as far as I can with this.

Thanks
find
(07-18-2011, 10:40 AM)acrufox Wrote: HP Pavilion g6-1a40ca

-Manufacturer : HP
-Model: Pavilion g6-1a40ca
-BIOS Type: Insyde
-BIOS Revision: F.25 (13 July 2011)
-BIOS Download Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp53501-54000/sp53807.exe
-Tools: Phoenix Mod Tool v1.90

HP just posted a new bios file which can be decrypted by Andy's tool.The file corresponding to my laptop to be modified is 01697F25.bin

The string 0F 85 81 00 00 00 is found in the following modules:

1BA0062E-C779-4582-8566-336AE8F78F09_1_922.ROM
3ACC966D-8E33-45C6-B4FE-62724BCD15A9_2_303.ROM
9A8CDCA9-192E-4BB4-84F3-7031B51B8B9E_0_806.ROM
57E9EEE9-EB7D-4453-BBF7-6C181FD09027_2_25.ROM
86D70125-BAA3-4296-A62F-602BEBBB9081_1_870.ROM

I tried replacing 0F 85 with 90 E9, it Encrypts the bios file successfully. When trying to flash with insydeflash it says the BIOS image is corrupted or does not contain the correct digital signature. The BIOS will not be updated.

Can someone please lend me a hand, I've gone as far as I can with this.

Thanks

Hi.

Bad idea brute patching all those JNZ blindly.

Try this http://www.mediafire.com/?mkby42p7rgk3oaf instead Wink


BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
(07-19-2011, 04:40 AM)camiloml Wrote: Hi.

Bad idea brute patching all those JNZ blindly.

Try this http://www.mediafire.com/?mkby42p7rgk3oaf instead Wink


Thanks, works great! My 5100 works and I'm at 300 Mbps again :3

Out of curiosity, if it's not too much of a hassle, what hex values needed changing in what modules to disable the whitelist?

Thanks,
Acru
find
hi man
can you remove withelist from my bios it froce me to remove my wireless hardware.
plz help i really need it
here is the link:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp52501-53000/sp52884.exe

thanks for your help
find
Find test file in my folder

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
any progress with the BIOS of the new dv6 series?

my machine:
-Manufacturer: HP
-Model: Pavilion DV6-6003eg
-Bios Type: INSYDE
-BIOS VERSION: F.14
newest Version from HP is F.1A --> (ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54001-54500/sp54024.exe)
(I have not updated it with hope for a mod)

the built-in wireless chip:
Broadcom 4313 802.11 b/g/n
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&CC_0280

my BIOS Backup Version-F.14 with "Universal Bios Backup":
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13344648/Hewlett...d-F.14.rom

This is absolutley the same BIOS like Quake, rampi posted earlier...


I reward my savior! Please Help Smile
find
(08-01-2011, 12:17 PM)camiloml Wrote: Find test file in my folder

hi
i am get and test it but not working i am still getting unsupported wireless error
thanks
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)