Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 67
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424310
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224186
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169211
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61162

HP HDX 16 - Intel T9900
#1
Hi,

as you can see, it's my first post here and I hope that somebody can help me with my problem. Blush
I've got a HP HDX 1060eg with an Intel P8400 processor (2.26GHz, Socket P (478), 25W). Now I've bought the Intel T9900 (3.06GHz, Socket P (478), 35W). But my problem is that after the installation of the new CPU my display remains black. I switched the laptop on and the fans and the hard drive began working, but the display was still black, like the notebook was switched off. After some seconds the laptop did a reboot, but after it it had the still the same problems. Meanwhile the CD drive lamp was blinking red. I tried it many times, but I always had the same problem.
In the HDX 16 manual I read that the fastest supported processor is not the T9900, but the T9800. And if you compare them, there are no big differences, so I don't understand why it isn't supported.
Maybe some of you can help me by supporting this CPU.
I don't know whether you need this information, but here are some more detailled facts about my system:
Mainboard: Quanta 361B 15.2D
BIOS: InsydeH2O by HP; Version: F.32
And the mainboard isn't broken for sure, because at the moment I'm posting this with the described laptop, but with my old processor in it.
Here's the link to the latest BIOS version http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-78776-1&cc=us&destPage=siteHome&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2100&product=3816524&sw_lang=&tool=

Thanks for your answers,
Yannick

P.S. I hope you can all understand my English Wink
find
quote
#2
(11-14-2011, 04:34 PM)yannick_b Wrote: Hi,

as you can see, it's my first post here and I hope that somebody can help me with my problem. Blush
I've got a HP HDX 1060eg with an Intel P8400 processor (2.26GHz, Socket P (478), 25W). Now I've bought the Intel T9900 (3.06GHz, Socket P (478), 35W). But my problem is that after the installation of the new CPU my display remains black. I switched the laptop on and the fans and the hard drive began working, but the display was still black, like the notebook was switched off. After some seconds the laptop did a reboot, but after it it had the still the same problems. Meanwhile the CD drive lamp was blinking red. I tried it many times, but I always had the same problem.
In the HDX 16 manual I read that the fastest supported processor is not the T9900, but the T9800. And if you compare them, there are no big differences, so I don't understand why it isn't supported.
Maybe some of you can help me by supporting this CPU.
I don't know whether you need this information, but here are some more detailled facts about my system:
Mainboard: Quanta 361B 15.2D
BIOS: InsydeH2O by HP; Version: F.32
And the mainboard isn't broken for sure, because at the moment I'm posting this with the described laptop, but with my old processor in it.
Here's the link to the latest BIOS version http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-78776-1&cc=us&destPage=siteHome&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2100&product=3816524&sw_lang=&tool=

Thanks for your answers,
Yannick

P.S. I hope you can all understand my English Wink

Try this upgrade http://www.sendspace.com/file/a48dtt to F.34 BIOS HDX 18 is the same as the HDX 16 im running the X9100 Extreme CPU and 8GB ram with no problems in my Hdx 16 then try your T9990
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)