Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.88 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104589
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 978
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 247
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 665
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
(09-28-2010, 09:00 PM)TheWiz Wrote: I'm quite confused. I'd hold of doing anything more and explain it to me so no damage is incurred.

Too late! Board locked up the moment bios installed. Won't boot with the original AMD2 (Athlon 5000+) nor with the AMD3 (Phenom II 555 BE) processors.
I'll tinker with it some more later after getting a new board. Will up date later.
find
quote
Did you clear your CMOS? Didd you follow the award flashing procedure on the first page? Didd you attempt recovery in the award BIOS recovery page?

Please everyone hold off flashing immediatly. Obviously there is some kind of confusion on the flashing procedure. Please wait til my testing team has adequate time to confirm what's going on before we sratch more boards.

TheWiz
www find
quote
My Nettle2 died Sad

Recovery not work... Floppy dont flash...

By the way, i'll buy a new MCP61.. but AM3 Tongue
find
quote
(09-29-2010, 03:56 PM)DrEaD Wrote: My Nettle2 died Sad

Recovery not work... Floppy dont flash...

By the way, i'll buy a new MCP61.. but AM3 Tongue

Your nettle2 isn't dead, just the image on the bios chip isn't jiving with it. Nobody should have flashed this release unless they had a backup chip. If you have another board with the same bios socket you could boot that board up and force flash a stable version of the nettle2 bios on it, shut down , remove the chip and put it into your "dead Nettle2 board" and it will once again work. Or simply send your chip in and have it flashed for you with the last stable version. But I assure you that your motherboard is just fine.Big Grin
find
quote
Apparently there was some confusion among our team on beta revision numbers, and the revision submitted to you guys was not the one tested and reported working. Again, this is why I stressed waiting till test results were posted.

Now, this one time only you guys can send me your BIOS chips and I will reprogram it with the ABIT BIOS which will breath life back into your system. Read the chip reprogramming page for details.

Readers: The ABIT BIOS still stands as 100% stable without one reported flash failure. This is the certified BIOS found on the first page.

TheWiz
www find
quote
I live in Brazil... How much cost to send to you, to reflash...?
find
quote
(09-30-2010, 09:29 AM)DrEaD Wrote: I live in Brazil... How much cost to send to you, to reflash...?

Id happily do it but your probably better off messaging TheWiz - US is bound to be cheaper than Australia Tongue
find
quote
Very generous of you to offer us a reflash but I was awared of the chances, thank you for the offer though Smile
Oh and yes, I tried all of your suggestions shortly after it locked up. I followed the correct process as well to flash it.
find
quote
Hey guys, as I've posted, I got an Phenom II x4 9650 and I can't return it. I am thinking about to get a motherboard to install it and of course I want to overclock that CPU, to at least 2700 (it's 2300). I've checked: Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H Motherboard - AMD 785G, ATI Hybrid CrossFireX, PCIe 2.0, USB 2.0, RAID, HDMI, DVI, VGA, AM2+, and I think I can keep everything that I have in my PC. Do you think it'll be alright? If not, which one do you recommend?
Eduardo
find
quote
Well I'd try to give us a couple more days if possible, we found an ECS built ROM that has full AM3 support that I will personally test to ensure it is working.

For people who need their chip reflashed, if you can prepay the shipping to and fro thats the cost Big Grin

Edu_eduh, You can either hold off and see what this BIOS brings about or I'll post some links to your PM.

Thanks,
TheWiz
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)