Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.88 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 71
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424323
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224219
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309639
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169220
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61167

HP MCP61PM-HM (Nettle2) 5.27 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
Thank you, I flashed the bios you gave me without a hitch. My performance is better, but still not what it was. I will figure this out.

:edit: Alright, I noticed using SIW that Core 0 is at 1000mhz with a 5x multiplier and core 1 is 2600mhz with a 13x, does this mean my processors is shot?
find
quote
Is it possible cool and qiet is the source of your troubles. that is the only thing I can think of that would set 2 different multi's like that. I found it a bit odd that the ABIT BIOS seemed to be the reasoning, so check into C and Q first.

TheWiz
www find
quote
I ended up getting them to even out but to no avail, and it was the CnQ. I tried installing vista and flashing the bios from hp but it came up telling me that I don't have the correct hardware. As if it doesn't think this is that right board. This board came from an HP Pavilion a6200n, if that helps.
And by reseting the red jumper, I assume you meant the cmos reset that's by the sata ports. I'm not sure if this is a deeper hardware issue yet. I've never had a problem that wasn't fixable yet though.
find
quote
Well, the last BIOS I gave you is the HP BIOS, just in the DOS format instead of trying to flash it from Vista. On these boards they had two CMOS jumpers, the red being falsely labeled, but you should basically clear any jumper you see and that's the safest bet.

TheWiz
www find
quote
Hey Wiz, I hate to keep bothering you. But I just flashed the bios off of the ecs website and things improved even more. I was wondering if you happened to have the original bios for this board? I think it was 5.17...or something like that.

find
quote
I only have the stock HP BIOS 5.27 which was the one you already tried. There is a foxconn in the wiki forum you could try as well.

TheWiz
www find
quote
Good news everybody, after a lengthy argument with hp customer support he linked me too the older bios here. I was wondering how can I convert it from the .27 file to a bin so I can flash it using awdflash?
:edit: Excuse my stupidity, but I went to flash it and it said the rom is flash locked, how do I get around this
find
quote
I'm trying to be as patient as possible, but the BIOS they linked you to is for the NETTLE3 not the NETTLE2. The BIOS I gave you is the original and only BIOS from HP for the nettle2. You now probably have the jumper lock issue because you flashed the ECS BIOS and its looking for the write protect jumper that if can't find.

A.) V 5.17 is for Nettle3 and will not flash. I would have the hp rep fired, but HP can NEVER be trusted.
B.) Pick which bios you want to go to, and try /f to force the write protect issue.

TheWiz
www find
quote
The Wiz,
I was able to upgrade my bios as describe in your post...now I do not have any video when using external video card in my PCIe slot. How do i change that in BIOS. I can only have video when using the onboard video. Please help!
find
quote
What GPU card are you using? You should be able to boot with the PCIe, and set it ot the master GPU in the BIOS

TheWiz
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)